• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is the Most Stoneware You've Sold at One Show?

In summary, Lisa sold 18 pieces of stoneware at her show last night, and she typically sells between 15 and 20 pieces of stoneware per show. She had one lady order the whole new traditions stoneware plus the tote and the stoneware wasnt even on sale.
jwpamp
Just asking.....because I sold 18 pieces at my show last night! I love this stoneware sale!!:D

Same here.......18 last Friday.

How did you sell 18 in one show?

I typically sell between 15 and 20 pieces of stoneware per show

I guess my guest attendance isnt as high as yours is. I usually sell 2 a show.

Tell us how you do it! Any wording you use.

Thanks!

In my case I just showcased the stoneware and spoke about the guest special and the host special. There were 20 people there plus 2 outside orders so that helps :)

I had 12 people at my show and one 1 bought a stone! Grrr. I need to work on my selling techinque. This was my first show!

I had one lady order the whole new traditions stoneware plus the tote and the stoneware wasnt even on sale.

Jennie4PC said:
I had one lady order the whole new traditions stoneware plus the tote and the stoneware wasnt even on sale.

That must have been a great show for you! Too bad it wasn't this month! Have you followed up with her to see if she is enjoying them? Maybe it might put a bug to buy more for her family and friends for Holiday gifts or even to book a show to earn more free.

I sold 7 pieces on my 1st show this month which was pretty exciting as this show was actually the least "selling" work I'd ever done. I taught a class on baking challah and showed everyone how wonderful the challah comes out when baked on a stone. Then I talked about the great sale we are having on the new traditions stoneware. Since this was in my house my husband was home and while I was busy he talked to one of the guests and she ended up buying 3 pieces and making my show a success.

tlennhoff said:
I sold 7 pieces on my 1st show this month which was pretty exciting as this show was actually the least "selling" work I'd ever done. I taught a class on baking challah and showed everyone how wonderful the challah comes out when baked on a stone. Then I talked about the great sale we are having on the new traditions stoneware. Since this was in my house my husband was home and while I was busy he talked to one of the guests and she ended up buying 3 pieces and making my show a success.

I love Challah! Can you send me the recipe and which stone did you bake it on? Thanks so much!

I have tried to contact this lady in the past, she was supposed to do a show awhile back and it flopped so she ended up placing an indivual order which I turned into a catty show.

What is challah?

I was wondering the same thing

It is Jewish Egg Bread and it is so good! It is typically eaten on the Sabbath and on other holidays.

My husband uses the bread machine to make the egg dough. He then braids the dough into a huge loaf and cooks it on the Classic Large Bar Pan.

Lisa

I love to talk about he stoneware bar pan and all of the things you can do with it such as, bacon, toasted cheese sandwiches, pancakes, brownies, Friday night dump night (if you have a little of this and a little of that throw it all on the the bar pan and cook it and the kids get a smorgasboard for dinner and it also cleans out the fridge), and my favorite chicken recipe

Take boneless chicken and pound it out flat with the meat tenderizer, smear both sides with a little mayonnaise, then dip it in bread crumbs and fresh parmesaen cheese. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 350. It is the most suculent moist chicken you will ever eat.

The stoneware bar pan is one of my best sellers. I talk about stoneware at the beginning of each show and always take the large stoneware bar pan with me.

I talked stoneware up, and had my guests who already owned it talk about it, too! I couldn't believe it - but it worked!

Dangle a carrot and I will follow you anywhere!

When the stoneware promo came out, I refigured my whole show around it. I only do stoneware demos, and take a piece of each of the New Traditions for color samples and show the Lg Round and Bar Pans...it's kind of heavy, but it works!!

Need quicky demo ideas using stonewearI have a host who wants a "quicky demo" using the stonewear. Her guests won't be coming until 7:30 PM because of having to get children to bed before leaving. So, she is wanting something quick so it won't run over till real late. I had thought about the hot pizza dip, but was hoping to use a larger piece of stonewear, hoping to have higher sales using it. Any ideas or help would be appreciated!! Thanks!!!

How about one of the rings? Or the Side by Side Italian Sausage Calzone - it's a real crowd pleaser and quick and easy!

Here is my recipe. It is used in teaching people learning to become observant jews. I just made the frozen up on friday, taking it out in the morning and letting it defrost and rise and then cooking it on stone and it was delicious for this sabbath.

Attachments

• SweetEggChallahB.doc
    45 KB · Views: 304
Last edited:
gilliandanielle said:
What is challah?

It is a sweet egg bread that Jews eat on the Sabbath and our holidays. I believe one of the bread pudding recipes for the fall uses it as in the weekly bites they had an explanation of what challah is and what bread you could use as a substitute.

I think you forgot the attachment

pamperedharriet said:
I love Challah! Can you send me the recipe and which stone did you bake it on? Thanks so much!

I forgot to mention. I actually cooked the challah in 3 different ways. I put one of the larger challahs in a loaf pan. I cooked some rolls directly on the rectangular stone. I have special "oval" shapped "challah" pans and I put some in those and put those next to the rolls on the rectangular stone. I should have also cooked one next to the others in the challah pans without putting them on the stone to show what normally happens. If I owned the mini-loaf pans I would have also used them as the "perfect" size for couples starting out or whose children have married and moved out.

I had always had problems cooking the challah in the challah pans. It always burned on the bottom while not fully cooking through. So I was able to talk about how I'd had problems baking bread in the past and as soon as I started using the stones my bread starting coming out wonderfully brown and perfectly cooked. I also noticed that with the stones it seems to take the bread 5-15 minutes less time to cook.

Last edited:
Sk8Mom209 said:
I think you forgot the attachment

I'm having problems remembering attachments tonight. Here it is.

Attachments

• SweetEggChallahB.doc
    45 KB · Views: 174
tlennhoff said:
Here is my recipe. It is used in teaching people learning to become observant jews. I just made the frozen up on friday, taking it out in the morning and letting it defrost and rise and then cooking it on stone and it was delicious for this sabbath.

Thanks, Tasha. I knew it was a lot of work! Now that I have the recipe I can start planning on when I want to buy the ingredients I don't have and plan on when I want to tackle this.

Boy am I getting hungry for some challah! I don't think I've had any in the last 6 months and am overdue!

tlennhoff said:
I forgot to mention. I actually cooked the challah in 3 different ways. I put one of the larger challahs in a loaf pan. I cooked some rolls directly on the rectangular stone. I have special "oval" shapped "challah" pans and I put some in those and put those next to the rolls on the rectangular stone. I should have also cooked one next to the others in the challah pans without putting them on the stone to show what normally happens. If I owned the mini-loaf pans I would have also used them as the "perfect" size for couples starting out or whose children have married and moved out.

I had always had problems cooking the challah in the challah pans. It always burned on the bottom while not fully cooking through. So I was able to talk about how I'd had problems baking bread in the past and as soon as I started using the stones my bread starting coming out wonderfully brown and perfectly cooked. I also noticed that with the stones it seems to take the bread 5-15 minutes less time to cook.

Love those ideas!!!!!!!!If I get in a jam I'll get back to you on it! Thanks.

pamperedharriet said:
Love those ideas!!!!!!!!If I get in a jam I'll get back to you on it! Thanks.

Feel free. I've been asked to teach this class at least 3 more times over the next couple of months in NY, NJ, and MA when I'm visiting family. So hopefully I'll get better at it or we will find out why you should not have dough rising in the car while driving :rolleyes:

tlennhoff said:
Feel free. I've been asked to teach this class at least 3 more times over the next couple of months in NY, NJ, and MA when I'm visiting family. So hopefully I'll get better at it or we will find out why you should not have dough rising in the car while driving :rolleyes:

Where abouts in MA will you be going?

Sommerville or Groton. Looks like I will be in MA around October 29th for a few days and I'm discussing with a few freinds and family where I can hold the bread baking class with my preference being somewhere inside of 128 that has public transportation for guests. It is a bit tricker since I either need a kosher kitchen or need to feel confident the person I'm doing the show at will kasher their oven properly for me.

Related to What Is the Most Stoneware You've Sold at One Show?

What is stoneware?

Stoneware is a type of ceramic material that is fired at high temperatures, making it durable and non-porous. It is commonly used for baking, cooking, and serving food.

What benefits does stoneware offer for cooking and baking?

Stoneware offers many benefits for cooking and baking, including even heat distribution, retention of heat, and the ability to go from oven to table for serving. It also does not react with acidic or oily foods, making it safe for use with a variety of ingredients.

What is the most popular stoneware product sold at Pampered Chef?

Our most popular stoneware product is the Deep Dish Baker, which can be used for everything from casseroles to desserts. It has a large capacity and can withstand high temperatures, making it a versatile and durable choice for any kitchen.

How do I care for my stoneware?

To care for your stoneware, it is important to avoid drastic temperature changes, such as placing it in a hot oven or running it under cold water. It is also recommended to hand wash stoneware with warm water and mild soap, and avoid using abrasive cleaners or metal utensils.

Can stoneware be used in the microwave?

Yes, stoneware can be used in the microwave as long as it does not have any metallic decorations or accents. It is important to follow the manufacturer's instructions and avoid heating for extended periods of time to prevent damage to the stoneware or microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beckyjsmith
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
karaboo2
  • topchef.heather