• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Co-Host Stoneware Special Question

In summary, the "Co-Host Stoneware Special" is a promotion by Pampered Chef that allows two hosts to combine their parties and earn additional rewards and discounts on stoneware products. To become a co-host, you need to find another host and contact a consultant or customer service to set up the combined party. As a co-host, you will earn the same rewards as a regular host, plus an extra discount on stoneware products. You can combine your party with up to two co-hosts, and there is no limit on the number of stoneware products you can purchase at a discounted price. The more sales your combined party generates, the more products you can buy at a discounted rate.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I have two hosts for a show in Sept. Do they each get a piece of stoneware 60% off or is it just one for the both of them?

Just one host special per show, even with co-hosts. However, you can divvy up the half-price specials so the host without the special can get a deal with the half-price.

With Co-hosts only one of them can get the stoneware at 60% off and then they can split everything else up anyway they want. They both also receive the 10% discount for a year.

Tracy

OK, thanks!

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. Each host will get their own piece of stoneware at 60% off. Happy hosting!

Related to Co-Host Stoneware Special Question

1. What is the "Co-Host Stoneware Special"?

The "Co-Host Stoneware Special" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where two hosts can combine their parties and earn additional rewards and discounts on stoneware products.

2. How do I become a co-host for this special?

To become a co-host, you will need to find another host who is willing to combine their party with yours. You can then contact a Pampered Chef consultant or customer service to set up the combined party and take advantage of the special offer.

3. What rewards do I earn as a co-host for the stoneware special?

As a co-host, you will earn the same rewards as a regular host, which includes free and discounted products based on the total sales of your combined party. In addition, you will also receive an extra discount on stoneware products.

4. Can I combine my party with more than one co-host?

Yes, you can combine your party with up to two co-hosts. This means there can be a total of three hosts for the party, and all hosts will receive the same rewards and discounts.

5. Is there a limit on how many stoneware products I can purchase at a discounted price?

There is no limit on the number of stoneware products you can purchase at a discounted price as a co-host. The more sales your combined party generates, the more products you can buy at a discounted rate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
heather223
Replies
Views
IAmChefJ