• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easily Account for 60% Off Stoneware with PPP | My Show Recap

In summary, the conversation discusses how to account for a selected piece of stoneware being 60% off in the PPP system. It is clarified that the discount is only available for hosts who have booked a show in January and have a guest order with their personal host discount number entered. One stone can be purchased at 60% off, and the host can also receive free and half-price products from their show.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
How actually in PPP to we account for the selected piece of stoneware to be at 60% off ?

My show last night was pretty good ( $708) and now i'm just trying to enter it in my pc.

There is a flyer posted on CC with the item code for each piece of stoneware at 60% off.

here it is

Attachments

• Jan host booking benefit specials.pdf
    104.8 KB · Views: 278
Um, my head must be in the sand...do our past hosts get to buy any stone in January for 60% off? Or are these just for hosts in the past that had people from their shows that booked shows in January?

These are for the host that the current host booked from. You must have entered the Jan. host's booking on that show for it to count, too.

Yeppers..exactly. Thanks so much ladies.. :>

Strange question, but I'm still essentially a newbie here ...

Okay - the host from whom the Jan party was booked can get the stone at 60% off, right? What if the host booked her own show from her past show?? My November host rebooked for January. So she would get the 60% off for the January show, but could she get a second stone at 60% off for being the past host from which the show was booked?? If yes, how would that get entered into PP?? (I'm in Canada, and we don't have P3 yet)

Sorry if that sounds confusing ... I'm functioning on very little sleep and lots of cold meds!

Karaboo, your host would have to do a guest order to get the 60% off stone, and pay shipping. It counts towards her party total. Then, all the free and half-price products she earned would go on her host order. She would only get one stone at 60% off, since January hosts do not have a host special they can purchase this month, only the bonus free amounts to earn. HTH (The guest order is done the same as any other guest, and in her name. Just be sure you have her PHD# entered so the software will give her the stoneware discount.)

Last edited:
RaggedyAunt said:
Karaboo, your host would have to do a guest order to get the 60% off stone, and pay shipping. It counts towards her party total. Then, all the free and half-price products she earned would go on her host order. She would only get one stone at 60% off, since January hosts do not have a host special they can purchase this month, only the bonus free amounts to earn. HTH (The guest order is done the same as any other guest, and in her name. Just be sure you have her PHD# entered so the software will give her the stoneware discount.)

Thanks! That clears it up -- for some reason I was thinking the host special was the stone at 60% ... I forgot that it was the extra product value (not that my shows have reached $500 yet ... too many no-show guests!)

1. How do I easily account for 60% off stoneware with PPP?

To easily account for 60% off stoneware with PPP (Pampered Chef Preferred Pricing), simply follow these steps:

• During your show, add all stoneware items to your order.
  • At checkout, enter the promo code PPP60OFF and click "Apply".
  • The discount will be automatically applied to all eligible stoneware items, bringing the total to 60% off.

2. Can I use PPP and the 60% off stoneware discount at the same time?

No, you can only use one discount at a time. If you have PPP, you will receive the best discount available on stoneware, which may be greater than 60% off.

3. Are all stoneware items eligible for the 60% off discount?

Most stoneware items are eligible for the 60% off discount, but some exclusions may apply. You can check the specific item's description on our website or contact customer service for more information.

4. How long will the 60% off stoneware promotion be available?

The 60% off stoneware promotion is only available for a limited time. Please check the expiration date on the promotion or contact your consultant for more information.

5. Can I use the 60% off stoneware discount on multiple items?

Yes, you can use the 60% off stoneware discount on multiple eligible items in one order. However, please note that the discount may only apply to a maximum of 3 of the same item per order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cewcooks
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
krley
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
heather223
  • BethCooks4U