• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wow Your Guests with a Hot Weather Dessert: Warm Chocolate Hazelnut Cake Recipe

In summary, Katie's show went well and she made a cake that was well-received. She also sold a lot of rice cookers and choppers.
Katiechef
My show today went well the total is 910-, I made the Warm Chocolate Hazelnut Cake, they flipped over it how you can make it when it is hot out and wow your guests, and I sold a lot of rice cookers and choppers because of it, I used a lot of the tips from the Start Selling CD and I sold two pieces of cookware, and 6 stoneware pieces...I am so psyched because it was my 1st show so far this month, and now my Wednesday show MUST reach 400, and then I get my SS 2 stuff! :D YAY!

Congratulations Katie! That is so exciting! I remember getting my bonuses! :D Good Luck on your show on Wednesday!!:)

Rock on! Keep up the great work!

Hi Katie,

Great job!

Keep that momentum going, girl!

Great job katie. I hope your show goes well tomorrow. Let us know what happens. Keep up the good work.

Great job! Maybe mention to the Wed host that you're trying to get your SS2 stuff and offer her a small incentive to get past the $400 mark. Maybe offer to bring a free dessert (rice cooker cake) or give her a free season's best as a thank you. She will probably be glad to help, and you'll show her how awesome PC is to their consultants -- a great way to recruit. Again, great job and I hope your show goes better than you wish!

You did OK. Just kidding!!! You did great!!! I love doing that cake. It is so easy and when I take home my dirties, my car doesn't smell bad. LOL

Gret Job! Keep it going!

Good luck and let us know if you make it or not! I am interested...!!

yeah!!!!it is so exciting isn't it!!!!

Great Job!!!!

Way to go Katie!! I always share my goals with my hosts....they never want to let you down, and it gives them a goal, too!

Oh, by the way, I LOVE summer....the UPS man is too cute in his brown shorts!:p

Way to go, if the host could get a few more orders you could have your first $1000 show!!

Thanks Everyone!! This Is Such A Great Community:) I Will Let You Know How Wednesdays Show Is!!

Good for you, I am sure you will make it!!!!!

Katiechef said:
My show today went well the total is 910-, I made the Warm Chocolate Hazelnut Cake, they flipped over it how you can make it when it is hot out and wow your guests, and I sold a lot of rice cookers and choppers because of it, I used a lot of the tips from the Start Selling CD and I sold two pieces of cookware, and 6 stoneware pieces...I am so psyched because it was my 1st show so far this month, and now my Wednesday show MUST reach 400, and then I get my SS 2 stuff! :D YAY!
Did you put the lid on the rice cooker?

I noticed on the live cook show the lady did not use a lid. Have you tried baking a cake without the lid. I just don't want to make a HUGE mess in the microwave.
Thanks
Tambria

The directions say not to cover it, so it must be safe. Just go by what the directions say. If you're making the lava cake, then you can cover it.

Last edited:
Well I made it, and will receive the SS 2 stuff,and the 8 qt mixing bowl, I am so excited, plus my boyfriend ordered some stuff, and just let me know it is actually for me (it would have been for me anyways, since we are getting married next year) so I am also getting the proff. family skillet and the cranberry 9x13 baker. YAY! I only have one show for August, so I am hoping to get 3 more:)

Katiechef said:
Well I made it, and will receive the SS 2 stuff,and the 8 qt mixing bowl, I am so excited, plus my boyfriend ordered some stuff, and just let me know it is actually for me (it would have been for me anyways, since we are getting married next year) so I am also getting the proff. family skillet and the cranberry 9x13 baker. YAY! I only have one show for August, so I am hoping to get 3 more:)

Ohhh - you're getting married? Hey, I work for this wonderful company that has the most fabulous wedding registry, would you like to hear about it?
;);)

chefbria said:
I didn't put the lid on, and I have done the cake 3x now, it turns out great!

chefbria said:
I noticed on the live cook show the lady did not use a lid. Have you tried baking a cake without the lid. I just don't want to make a HUGE mess in the microwave.
Thanks
Tambria
I noticed that the cake does rise quite high when cooking, but I never had any mess to clean up, I must have missed the part that said you should cover it!

dannyzmom said:
Ohhh - you're getting married? Hey, I work for this wonderful company that has the most fabulous wedding registry, would you like to hear about it?
;);)
Hee hee! ;) we are actually going to do a "surprise" wedding, which we are still planning out, basically we will have this big dinner party and then my best friend is going to make a toast while we sneak and change, and then tie the knot in front of our unsuspecting guests.:D

chefbria said:
I need to share...although my daughter would kill me if she knew! She did a microwave cake in the rice cooker at a show (is a consultant as well). I told her to try it at home first -- but they always know better than you, right? ;)

So, in went the cake- LID and all....

Yep! Ka-BOOM! It blew up in the Microwave! :eek:

As she was telling me, I am actually laughing hysterically...then, she said that the teenagers there (3 of them, the only "guests" that the host had at the show) ate it out of the microwave, scraping the sides of the microwave clean and licking their hands. :rolleyes:

OK, so now you can share this story in your own way at your shows, just don't tell them that MY daughter did it!!:cool:

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Warm Chocolate Hazelnut Cake?

To make this delicious dessert, you will need butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, milk, hazelnuts, and dark chocolate chips.

2. Can I substitute any of the ingredients in the recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the hazelnuts with any other type of nut, and you can use milk chocolate chips instead of dark chocolate if you prefer a sweeter taste. However, the texture and flavor of the cake may be slightly different.

3. How long does it take to bake the Warm Chocolate Hazelnut Cake?

The cake needs to bake for about 30 minutes in a preheated oven at 350°F. However, the time may vary depending on your oven, so it is best to keep an eye on the cake and use a toothpick to check if it is fully cooked.

4. Can I make this dessert ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the cake ahead of time and store it in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 days. You can also freeze the cake for up to 3 months.

5. Can I serve the Warm Chocolate Hazelnut Cake with any toppings?

Absolutely! You can top the cake with whipped cream, ice cream, or a drizzle of chocolate sauce to make it even more decadent. You can also add some fresh berries for a pop of color and flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pletcherdee
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies