• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is the Deadline for Thanksgiving Delivery Orders?

In summary, the deadline for ordering Pampered Chef products for Thanksgiving is typically two weeks before the holiday. If you miss this deadline, you may still be able to order products, but expedited shipping charges may apply. There are a variety of recommended products for Thanksgiving meals, and you can use your Host Rewards to purchase them. Additionally, Pampered Chef often offers special deals and promotions for Thanksgiving.
Pampered Angel
Anyone know off hand when the ordering deadline is for Thanksgiving delivery?

They didn't really announce one. To be sure, expect 10-12 business days (but they are usually faster)

It's the same as any other day. Look at the date they are shipping and figure the amount of time it takes to get packages to your area once shipped. Remember that a lot of hosts are excited about the turkey so there will likely be a lot of submissions on the 15th which will slow things down for a day or two but not as much as the end of month slows things.Your best bet is to get it in before the 15th and if that's not possible, then ASAP. I would not PROMISE a particular date. Just say "they recommend that we tell you 2 weeks but it's usually closer to a week. I can let you know when it has shipped out.".

Related to What Is the Deadline for Thanksgiving Delivery Orders?

What is the Thanksgiving Deadline for ordering Pampered Chef products?

The deadline for ordering Pampered Chef products for Thanksgiving is typically two weeks before the holiday. This allows enough time for processing and shipping to ensure your products arrive before Thanksgiving Day.

What if I miss the Thanksgiving Deadline?

If you miss the Thanksgiving Deadline, you may still be able to order products for the holiday, but expedited shipping charges may apply. It is best to contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance with rush orders.

What products are recommended for Thanksgiving meals?

Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of products that are perfect for Thanksgiving meals, such as roasting pans, carving sets, and pie plates. You can also find recipes and meal ideas on our website to make your Thanksgiving dinner a success.

Can I use my Host Rewards to purchase Thanksgiving products?

Yes, you can use your Host Rewards to purchase any Pampered Chef products, including those for Thanksgiving. Your consultant can help you redeem your rewards and place your order.

Do you offer any special deals or promotions for Thanksgiving?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special deals and promotions for Thanksgiving, such as discounted bundles or free products with a certain purchase amount. Be sure to check with your consultant or our website for any current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kisrae
  • heidabear
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD