• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Thanksgiving Appetizer Ideas

L
ltkacz
Anyone have suggestions? I'm in charge of these for thanksgiving, and I'm at a blank on what to bring.

Thanks.

Apple Brickle Dip... It's an awesome snack. I always make it for holidays!

Here's the recipe just in case..

1 pkg. 8oz. cream cheese - softened
1/2 c. packed brown sugar
1/4 c. sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1 pkg. toffee chips

Mix everything except chips together until creamy. Add chips, stir. Serve w/ apple slices!

Related to Delicious Thanksgiving Appetizer Ideas

1. What are some easy and delicious Thanksgiving appetizer ideas?

Some easy and delicious Thanksgiving appetizer ideas include deviled eggs, cranberry and brie puff pastry bites, vegetable platters with dips, stuffed mushrooms, and mini quiches.

2. Can you recommend any vegetarian or vegan Thanksgiving appetizers?

For vegetarian appetizers, you can try roasted sweet potato rounds with avocado and black bean salsa, stuffed mini peppers with a cream cheese filling, or a roasted vegetable and hummus platter. For vegan options, you can make a vegan charcuterie board with fruits, veggies, nuts, and dairy-free cheese, or vegan spinach and artichoke dip with pita chips.

3. How can I make my appetizers look more festive and in line with Thanksgiving?

You can add some fall-themed decorations to your platters, such as mini pumpkins, leaves, or acorns. You can also use Thanksgiving-inspired colors like orange, red, and brown for your dishes or serving plates. Another idea is to use Thanksgiving-themed cookie cutters to cut out shapes from your appetizers, such as cheese or veggies.

4. What are some make-ahead Thanksgiving appetizers?

Some make-ahead Thanksgiving appetizers include cold dips like hummus or tzatziki, which can be prepared the night before and refrigerated until serving. You can also make mini quiches or stuffed mushrooms ahead of time and freeze them, then just pop them in the oven on Thanksgiving day. Fruit and cheese platters can also be prepared ahead of time, but make sure to cover them with plastic wrap to prevent browning.

5. Can you suggest any traditional Thanksgiving appetizers with a unique twist?

Sure, you can try bacon-wrapped dates stuffed with goat cheese, pumpkin and sage crostini, or a cranberry and goat cheese tart. You can also make a Thanksgiving-inspired bruschetta with roasted butternut squash, cranberries, and balsamic glaze. Another idea is to make a turkey-shaped cheese platter with assorted cheese cubes and crackers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Angel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • BadGirl