• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theSaturday After Thanksgiving...

In summary, Advertise a "Cookie Exchange" and "Holiday Card Exchange" party so people can come see you and buy your products!
letscook04
Gold Member
Has anyone book a show the Saturday after Thanksgiving? I have someone that wants to have a show that day!! I am not sure if it would be a good turn out since a lot of people will be away for THanksgiving????

I don't think there would be a good turnout. I think most people might be away.

I have one the Sunday after turkey day....we'll see! I've never done one that weekend; I guess you don't know until you try! That's the weekend people really start thinking about their Xmas shopping.

I have one scheduled for that day. I'm not really sure what to expect. I am using November as a Christmas Shopping month so I'm hoping for long Christmas lists.

I had a show on the Sunday after Thanksgiving last year. We had a pretty good turnout. I'd try to keep it short & really play up the Christmas shopping at your seat & not fighting the malls!

Go for itMy AD always does at least one show, and sometimes more the Saturday and Sunday after Thanksgiving. She swears by them. Everybody is shopping that weekend anyway...why not give them the opportunity to "Shop from their Seat, not their Feet!"? Me? I like to have that weekend off!

You will need to REALLY coach your host, to avoid cancellation. Help her as much as you can/want to with the invitations, and ways to approach the show. You know, not just "I'm having a TPC show, wanna come?" but "I'm really excited! Instead of going to the mall and loosing my car (and my mind), I'm shopping from home while someone else prepares food for me and my friends to eat...you're coming, right?!"

Have fun with it, and jump on the opportunity. Set it up and approach it right, it could really boost your December sales too! Advertise "cookie exchange" and "holiday card exchange" parties!

HTH!

I have had good luck w/ brunch shows the weekend after Thanksgiving.....like someone else already said - they are already shopping anyway - and on Sat., you can do a brunch show and get them first before they head to the Mall! I've never done an evening show on a Saturday - I would think there would be more cancellations later in the day. (run out of time, are exhausted from shopping, etc....)
I have one scheduled this year, w/ the same host from last year - and last year she had a $750 show!

Yes, I did last year. I had one on Saturday & Sunday - my first 2 shows!! My Sat. was about $600 but my Sunday was my highest show ever - over $1000+, they both had a great turnout. People were thrilled to be Christmas shopping and visiting with friends. My second host already had her tree up and it really got everyone into the Holiday season. I don't have any booked right now - but I plan to!! Go for it!
Joanne

Thanks everyone!!!!!! I will go for it!!:D

Related to theSaturday After Thanksgiving...

What is "theSaturday After Thanksgiving..."?

The Saturday after Thanksgiving is a special day for Pampered Chef consultants and customers alike. It is a day filled with amazing deals and discounts on our top products, exclusive bundles, and limited edition items.

When is "theSaturday After Thanksgiving..."?

This year, "theSaturday After Thanksgiving..." will be on November 27th. This is the perfect time to start your holiday shopping and stock up on all your favorite Pampered Chef products.

Are there any special promotions or discounts on "theSaturday After Thanksgiving..."?

Yes, there are! We offer exclusive bundles and discounts on some of our top products. These deals are only available on "theSaturday After Thanksgiving...", so be sure to mark your calendars and join us for this special event.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to participate in "theSaturday After Thanksgiving..."?

No, anyone can take advantage of the amazing deals and discounts on "theSaturday After Thanksgiving...". It is open to all customers, whether you are a consultant or not.

How can I stay updated on "theSaturday After Thanksgiving..." deals and promotions?

Make sure to follow us on social media and sign up for our email newsletters to stay updated on all the latest news and promotions for "theSaturday After Thanksgiving...". You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • gailz2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • DebPC