• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is Something Funny I Can Do With a Picture?

In summary, my friend wants to do something funny with her white elephant picture from last year. She was thinking of painting a mustache and glasses on it or making a puzzle out of it.
Jessamary
Every year, we do a white elephant exchange with our MOPS group. Last year, my friend Heidi took a picture of herself and signed it, and then framed it. I have it and I want to do something funny with it for this year. Besides blowing it up poster-size, what else can I do with it?

Paint a mustache and Groucho glasses on it?http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/aa/GrouchonoseglassesSPK.jpg/200px-GrouchonoseglassesSPK.jpg

I found this website: fd's Flickr Toys: Do fun stuff with your photos and it looks promising. I was hoping for something a little more over the top, though.

KG, I'm not talented enough to paint on the extras. Perhaps you could do it? I could be another business for you. :)

I can't even paint a house.

My director took our pictures from Conference and attached them to the bodies of santa and emailed it to me last year. (It was a site you could go on and send this funny greeting card).

What if you had someone take a picture of you HOLDING that picture from last year, then framed it and gave that as a gift this year? Start a new tradition! Just an idea. :)

sklay723 said:
What if you had someone take a picture of you HOLDING that picture from last year, then framed it and gave that as a gift this year? Start a new tradition! Just an idea. :)

I like that one.

Here's another idea: make a puzzle out of this picture.

sklay723 said:

That's a great idea

sklay723 said:

Love it! It would be fun to see it in 10 years time...

My SIL sent us a picture of her and BIL. She scanned pictures in and the found a website that you put the picture in and make it look like a yearbook picture from certain eras. ie: the 50's, 60's, 70's

1. What are some fun ways to incorporate a picture into a recipe?

One idea is to use edible ink and print the picture onto a cake or cookies. Another idea is to create a fun food art display using the picture as inspiration.

2. Can I add a funny caption or quote to a picture of food?

Definitely! You can use food-safe markers to write a funny message directly onto the food or use a decorative food pick to add a caption next to the picture.

3. How can I make a recipe card more entertaining with a picture?

You can use a picture of the finished dish as the background for the recipe card, or incorporate a picture of the ingredients or cooking process for a step-by-step tutorial.

4. Are there any fun games or activities I can do with a group using food pictures?

Yes, you can create a "guess the dish" game where one person describes a picture of a dish and the others have to guess what it is. You can also have a food photography contest where everyone takes pictures of their dishes and votes on the best one.

5. Is there a way to make a picture of food more interactive?

Yes, you can create a "build your own" food station using a picture as a guide. For example, a picture of a sandwich can inspire guests to create their own custom sandwich with different ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sklay723
  • KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies