• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What kind of gift exchange should we do in Cincinnati?

In summary, The Wave 1 frame exchange was popular, and I think we should do another one in Cincinnati. We should also vote on what we want to do as a group.

What would you like to exchange in Cincinnati?

• Total voters
chefann
Gold Member
We did a frame exchange at Wave 1 of Conference 2007, and I know that Wave 2 did an office supply exchange. They seemed to be popular. Does anyone want to do something along those lines for Cincinnati?

I put some suggestions in the poll, but feel free to add your own in your comments. Gift cards that can be used for business expenses (Target, OfficeMax, OfficeDepot, Starbucks, etc.) would be useful, as would assortments of supplies. When we did the frame exchange at Conference, it was with the plan to post a group shot that people could have printed and put in the frame.

ETA: D'oh! I can't add "other" to the poll (I forgot when I created it), so just add your other suggestions in a post.

(and once again, "corn" is an homage to Beaker)

Last edited:
I voted corn, but I like the gift card idea!!!

Do we have a place and time to meet ?

Not yet, Doreen. I was going to finalize something around the first of the year. But it looks like we'll be planning 2: 1 on Wednesday night for people who get into town that day, and one on Thursday, while the uppers are at their dinner. It won't be mandatory to come to both. :) And, while that thought is in my head, even if we do decide to do a gift exchange, that won't be mandatory either. Just a fun little thing.

I vote for doing one BIG one on Thursday if we can, that way we can get everyone in. Most of us are not going to the Upper dinner, anyway. And I vote for another frame so we can put the group pic in. I missed the last two....but whatever anyone else decides is fine with me, just make sure you count me in!

Just a chance to meet other people in the same boat as me is good with me. I just sign up with this site a couple of months ago so this is still new to me. But I am totally willing to expand my box and want to meet new people. Thank you for letting me be a part of the group.

I like the picture frame... it might be fun to start a CS collection of frames.

I vote for the picture frame and Thursday night. This is my very first conference- I figured if I was going to have a first it may as be a BIG ONE!! I started in Sept. 2007 and made FD in Dec. I am excited about going to Leadership. I just got my FD pin and Green apron at my cluster meeting last night! YEAH!! I am looking forward to meeting those that I have learned so much from on this site.

1. What is a Meet N Greet Gift Exchange?

A Meet N Greet Gift Exchange is an event where people gather together to exchange gifts with each other. It is a fun and interactive way to get to know new people and build relationships.

2. How does the gift exchange work?

At the beginning of the event, everyone participating will be assigned a random number. When it's their turn, they will choose a gift from the pile based on their number. They can then either keep the gift or exchange it with someone else's gift.

3. What kind of gifts should I bring?

The gifts for the Meet N Greet Gift Exchange should be fun, useful, and appropriate for all ages. Some popular options include kitchen gadgets, home decor items, or gift cards. It's always a good idea to check with the event host for any specific guidelines or themes.

4. Do I have to participate in the gift exchange?

No, participation is entirely optional. If you do not wish to participate, you can still attend the event and enjoy the company of others.

5. Can I bring more than one gift to the exchange?

Yes, you can bring as many gifts as you would like. However, keep in mind that you will only be able to participate in the exchange once. Bringing multiple gifts is a great way to ensure that everyone gets a gift they will love.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
maggiemay
Back