• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is a Fair Price for a Vintage Stoneware Bowl?

In summary, the Vintage Stoneware Bowl for Sale is a 2-quart deep dish baker accessory that is 9 inches in diameter and 3 inches in height. It is safe to use in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, as well as in the microwave, freezer, and dishwasher. It is recommended to use wooden, plastic, or silicone utensils with the bowl to avoid damaging the stoneware. The fair price for the bowl ranges from $25 to $40, and it is compatible with other Pampered Chef products for added versatility in cooking and baking.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I have someone who may be interested in selling her stoneware bowl that fits on top of the deep dish baker. Can y'all help me out with what a fair price is for that piece?

It sold new for 32.75. Current value would depend on its condition. Whether you consider it being seasoned a plus or a minus is debatable. As consultants, we know it's a plus. But a customer who is new to stoneware might consider it a minus.I'd see if she gets any nibbles with it listed at $20.

chefann said:
It sold new for 32.75. Current value would depend on its condition. Whether you consider it being seasoned a plus or a minus is debatable. As consultants, we know it's a plus. But a customer who is new to stoneware might consider it a minus.

I'd see if she gets any nibbles with it listed at $20.

Thanks! I'll talk with her and see what she wants to do!

quiverfull7 said:
Thanks! I'll talk with her and see what she wants to do!

And where is best to list it? Here?

I'd try here and the Let's Make a Deal group on yahoo.

Thanks you guys. I've been working a booth at the county fair next to our county this week so my hopes of checking in here a bit more often have not worked out yet! Thanks for always letting me pop in and out and still taking care of me!

it's on the Canadian outlet right now for $20.75!

1. What is the size of the Vintage Stoneware Bowl for Sale?

The Vintage Stoneware Bowl for Sale is a deep dish baker accessory with a capacity of 2 quarts. It measures 9 inches in diameter and 3 inches in height.

2. Is the Vintage Stoneware Bowl for Sale safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the Vintage Stoneware Bowl for Sale is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is also safe to use in the microwave, freezer, and dishwasher for added convenience.

3. Can I use metal utensils with the Vintage Stoneware Bowl for Sale?

No, it is recommended to use wooden, plastic, or silicone utensils with the Vintage Stoneware Bowl for Sale to avoid scratching the surface. Metal utensils can damage the stoneware and decrease its lifespan.

4. What is the fair price for the Vintage Stoneware Bowl for Sale?

The fair price for the Vintage Stoneware Bowl for Sale may vary, but it typically ranges from $25 to $40. This may depend on the condition of the bowl and the demand for it among collectors.

5. Is the Vintage Stoneware Bowl for Sale compatible with other Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the Vintage Stoneware Bowl for Sale is compatible with other Pampered Chef products, such as the Deep Dish Baker and Stoneware 9x13 Baking Pan. This allows for versatility in cooking and baking different dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperChefCarol
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
milkangel
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD