• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is a fair price for Black Lapboards with the PC logo?

In summary, the Black Lapboards are priced between $15 to $30 and discounts are available for purchasing multiple boards. They can be used for both hot and cold foods and are dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. All products come with a satisfaction guarantee and can be returned within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.
DebbieSAChef
I think I have another consultant interested in buying the black lapboards with the PC logo on them (11) but what is a fair price? I don't remember what I paid for them.

Debbie :D

I have seen then go on Ebay for $2 apiece... HTH.

Do you still have them? I have a new consultant signing tomorrow and could use them.

Pm
Chef Bobby said:
Do you still have them? I have a new consultant signing tomorrow and could use them.

I just pm'd you.

Debbie :chef:

1. What is the price of the Black Lapboards?

The price of the Black Lapboards varies depending on the size and style. On average, they range from $15 to $30.

2. Are there any discounts available for purchasing multiple Black Lapboards?

Yes, there are discounts available for purchasing multiple Black Lapboards. You can save up to 20% when you purchase a set of 3 or more.

3. Can the Black Lapboards be used for both hot and cold foods?

Yes, the Black Lapboards are designed to withstand both hot and cold temperatures. They are perfect for serving hot dishes straight from the oven or chilled appetizers.

4. Are the Black Lapboards dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Black Lapboards are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing them to prolong their lifespan.

5. Do the Black Lapboards come with a warranty?

Yes, all of our products come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your Black Lapboards, you can return them within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • etteluap70PC
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
gsptn
  • chezshelly