• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There a Pampered Chef Backpack Available for Logo Wear?

A
Adrian
Do they make a logo wear backpack of some kind?

I use a backpack for my laptop at work because nothing says "steal me" like a big black laptop bag. With a backpack, someone never knows if it's your kid's homework or gym clothes or what.

But if they have a PC version, I'd be happy to change that to my laptop back for a little freebie advertising around work.

I haven't seen one, but sounds like a great suggestion to email to HO!!

They used to... I have one - maybe two. :balloon:

There was a pink and black HWC one from Merrill that I got last year.

I looked in the Merrill catalog and I didn't see one, although I did see that cute bag with the ribbons. I don't think that would be strong enough for a laptop. If anyone has a retired backpack, I'd probably buy it.

Thanks!

Adrian

I have one that I would be willing to sell if you haven't gotten one already.

Let me know.

Thanks,

No one has sent me a pic of a backpack. I'd still like one if anyone has one to sell.

Thanks!

Adrian

Adrian,

Here is the one that I have. It is still in the plastic and I took it out to take the pictures for you.

Attachments

• 100_3683.jpg
    100_3683.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 323
I'm trying to post a picture of the front of the backpack and it keeps telling me that the picture has failed to load. As soon as it lets me upload the front picture I will put it on here.

1. Can I get a Pampered Chef branded backpack?

Yes, you can purchase a Pampered Chef Backpack on their official website or through a consultant.

2. Is the Pampered Chef backpack suitable for carrying a laptop?

Yes, the Pampered Chef backpack is designed to carry laptops, with padded compartments and extra support for the weight.

3. Does the Pampered Chef backpack have a logo?

Yes, the Pampered Chef backpack has a logo embroidered on the front pocket.

4. Are there any other options for displaying the Pampered Chef logo on a backpack?

Aside from the official Pampered Chef backpack, you can also purchase logo wear backpacks from their website or through a consultant.

5. Are there any other benefits to using a Pampered Chef backpack?

In addition to displaying the logo, the Pampered Chef backpack is also durable and has multiple pockets and compartments for organization, making it a great option for everyday use or for traveling.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcheflisad
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pcheflisad
  • suzipooh
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
suzipooh
  • chezshelly