• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fair Price for the Spice Turn About Tote?

In summary, the fair price for the Spice Turn About Tote is currently $45. It measures 11.75 inches in height and 9.5 inches in diameter, and is made of durable plastic with a clear acrylic window and a non-slip silicone turntable base. The tote is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. It does not come with spices included, but is designed for organizing and storing personal spice collections.
chezshelly
Gold Member
What would be a fair price for the spice turn about tote? I have used mine twice and am thinking of selling it. It's not all I thought it would be, not that's it's not awesome but it's just not something I think I will use regularly and after 6 years I just don't have room for everything anymore.

I just bought the glassware tote for $30 with shipping. I'd pay the same for the Spice tote. Let me know!

I would love to have your spice turn about tote! I've been looking on ebay, but those prices are just way too outrageous!

What is the Fair Price for the Spice Turn About Tote?

The fair price for the Spice Turn About Tote is currently $45. This price is subject to change and may vary depending on any promotions or discounts that may be available.

What are the dimensions of the Spice Turn About Tote?

The Spice Turn About Tote measures 11.75 inches in height and 9.5 inches in diameter. It can hold up to 20 standard-sized spice bottles.

What materials is the Spice Turn About Tote made of?

The Spice Turn About Tote is made of durable plastic with a clear acrylic window for easy viewing of spices. The turntable base is made of non-slip silicone for stability.

Is the Spice Turn About Tote dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Spice Turn About Tote is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the product.

Does the Spice Turn About Tote come with spices included?

No, the Spice Turn About Tote does not come with spices included. It is designed to help you organize and store your own collection of spices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • sherri lynn
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • chefheidi2003
  • Products and Tips
Replies