• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Have You Told Your Spouse/Sig. Other That You Want for Christmas?

In summary, the woman wants a new car, a dishwasher, a new camera, and a new wallet. She would also like a new pair of tennis shoes and a new CD by Amy Winehouse.
pamperedalf said:
My husband hates x-mas, so I told him when we go to his parents for Thanksgiving that he is staying for a month. He hates the tree and complains that it is not fake, and why do I have to have a real tree. It's my favorite holiday and he hates it. I haven't told him I am puting lights up outside this year.

Amanda I feel sorry for you on this.:) I do not know how I would handle if if my husband did not love Christmas and to decorate like I do. I think each year he wants to put up more than I do and with our son getting into decorations this year a lot, we will be unstoppable! Well, at least until the fuse box stops us! HA!

I told my husband for Christmas and my birthday (which is 3 weeks after Christmas) that I want a new 24-inch aluminum iMac. However we won't get it until February or so because that's tax refund time, and Macworld goes on in SF during my birthday so I want to wait and see if the computer gets upgraded or something before getting one.

One of my favorite stores in Bronner's in Frankenmuth, Michigan. I spent a small fortune there (a lot of it was for Chirstmas gifts) last Summer - now all I have to do is remember where I put everything.
bronners_1972_8125728

My Pig Butt Buddy and I went there two years ago. It's amazing.

I'm just not going to ask. I'm just not.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
One of my favorite stores in Bronner's in Frankenmuth, Michigan. I spent a small fortune there (a lot of it was for Chirstmas gifts) last Summer - now all I have to do is remember where I put everything.

bronners_1972_8125728

I grew up a 1/2 hour south of Frankenmuth. Growing up, my Grandpa & Grandma would take us out to dinner on our birthday - anywhere we wanted! I always chose The Bavarian Inn at Frankenmuth, which also included the Glockenspiel, and a trip to Bronner's.

As an adult, I've had the privilege of introducing my DH and my son to the wonders of Bronner's. What a wondrous place!:love:

I just want this year to get over. It has been a doozy.

Wave 1 in 2008!!!
I agree. This year has been the worst, ever. DH got laid off, only to get another job in a different industry, with a $25,000 pay CUT! Ouch. Needless to say we went from living comfortably to living modestly. It's been a very humbling year.

For Christmas, I requested the victoria secret special goodies as my gift and DH says I can only spend $20 on him in return. I LOVE to get people gifts that they didn't know they wanted, but they love/need it-like you were saying KG. Fortunately, I got most everyone on my list taken care of earlier this year (march), before DHs career change. So the only one we need to buy for is the little one who is turning 6 this year. :D

Christmas is my favorite day and holiday of the year!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I'm just not going to ask. I'm just not.

She once called me and asked, "I just saw a truckload of pig butts, and it made me think of you. Is that a bad thing?"

There is a pork processing plant in our general area, so truckloads of pigs often pass by. On this particular truck, the pigs all had their tails sticking out the side. They were all fluttering in the wind. This made her laugh really hard, which made her think of me. I didn't think that was a bad thing.

Later that day, two pork trucks passed me. I called her and told her that she had started it--now pig butts made me think of her. That was about three years ago, and she's been my Pig Butt Buddy ever since.

That's a cute story Rae.

I spend a lot of time explaining (1) the meaning of Pig Butt Buddy and (2) the reason I have lots and lots of pig things in my house.You know you're good friends when one of you feels comfortable asking the question and the other isn't offended by it. :)

Jenelle said:
Its funny to hear everyone mention what they want for gifts this year. My husband and I in the past really haven't exchanged gifts for each other. Simple reason being we both have divorced parents who are all remarried, so you can imagine how many people we have to buy for along with us each having 2 siblings. The Holiday gets expensive. So my hubby has been asking me what I want. He told me he was going to get a lap top for PC since I've proven to him I want to do this and have succeeded. Problem is, I don't want one right now. I'd rather purchase one in a few months through my income with PC so it is more of a reward. So I told him buy me an ipod shuffle for the gym. So he said ok i'll buy you a better one you deserve it. I ALWAYS feel guilty when he purchases something for me. So last night we're at the mall, walk by the jewelry store, and he drags me in. I've always talked about getting a nicer wedding band. We didn't have the money when we got married 2 years ago, so I opted for the cheapest band at $29.99. So I saw one I liked, but I feel I don't "need" it. He thinks otherwise...I just wish I could stop feeling guilty when he tries pampering me...he claims he doesn't want anything for christmas, so the only real thing i know to go on is parts for the harley, which I have no clue what to get since he's the one that works at the dealership....oh the fun of christmas shopping!

I have the same problem. The other night when we went out he noticed I wasn't wearing a jacket, just a zipper sweatshirt... he's like 'where's your coat'... I was like, it's not cold enough for my winter coat and I don't need a fall jacket... that's a waste. He was all "let's go to the mall then" and I was like "I've lived this long without a fall jacket I think I'll live"... It's such a small season I just never saw the sense and well, I won that round. LOL... but I know as much as I wrestle with feeling guilty when he wants to buy me something I know he feels guilty when he doesn't at least offer. :rolleyes:

<h2>1. What are some popular items people ask for from Pampered Chef for Christmas?</h2><p>Some of the most popular items people ask for from Pampered Chef for Christmas include kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware sets, and bakeware sets. Other popular items include party platters, serving dishes, and utensils.</p><h2>2. How do I make a specific item from Pampered Chef known as a gift request?</h2><p>You can make a specific item from Pampered Chef known as a gift request by creating a wish list on our website and sharing it with your spouse or significant other. You can also let them know directly by mentioning the item you want in conversation or by giving them a catalog with the item marked.</p><h2>3. How can I ensure that I receive the specific item I want from Pampered Chef for Christmas?</h2><p>To ensure that you receive the specific item you want from Pampered Chef for Christmas, it's best to communicate your wish list clearly and directly to your spouse or significant other. You can also provide them with a list of specific items you are interested in, or give them a catalog with the items marked.</p><h2>4. Are there any special deals or promotions for Pampered Chef products during the holiday season?</h2><p>Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special deals and promotions during the holiday season. These can include discounts on popular items, gift sets, and free shipping on orders over a certain amount. It's best to check our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information on current holiday promotions.</p><h2>5. What if I'm not sure what I want from Pampered Chef for Christmas?</h2><p>If you're not sure what you want from Pampered Chef for Christmas, you can browse our website or catalogs for inspiration. You can also reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant for recommendations based on your needs and preferences. Additionally, you can consider asking for a gift card, which allows you to choose your own Pampered Chef items at a later time.</p>

1. What are some popular items people ask for from Pampered Chef for Christmas?

Some of the most popular items people ask for from Pampered Chef for Christmas include kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware sets, and bakeware sets. Other popular items include party platters, serving dishes, and utensils.

2. How do I make a specific item from Pampered Chef known as a gift request?

You can make a specific item from Pampered Chef known as a gift request by creating a wish list on our website and sharing it with your spouse or significant other. You can also let them know directly by mentioning the item you want in conversation or by giving them a catalog with the item marked.

3. How can I ensure that I receive the specific item I want from Pampered Chef for Christmas?

To ensure that you receive the specific item you want from Pampered Chef for Christmas, it's best to communicate your wish list clearly and directly to your spouse or significant other. You can also provide them with a list of specific items you are interested in, or give them a catalog with the items marked.

4. Are there any special deals or promotions for Pampered Chef products during the holiday season?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special deals and promotions during the holiday season. These can include discounts on popular items, gift sets, and free shipping on orders over a certain amount. It's best to check our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information on current holiday promotions.

5. What if I'm not sure what I want from Pampered Chef for Christmas?

If you're not sure what you want from Pampered Chef for Christmas, you can browse our website or catalogs for inspiration. You can also reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant for recommendations based on your needs and preferences. Additionally, you can consider asking for a gift card, which allows you to choose your own Pampered Chef items at a later time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
cooking.with.ann
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies