• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Happens When UPS Loses Your Custom Stamp Order?

In summary, "Merrill You'll All Be Shocked!" is a limited edition product line by Pampered Chef that includes innovative and versatile kitchen tools designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more enjoyable. The line features a variety of products such as a multipurpose chef's knife, food chopper, avocado tool, garlic press, and silicone pinch bowls. All products are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and can be purchased individually or as a set. However, the line is only available for a limited time, so don't miss out on upgrading your kitchen tools!
kaseydee
Gold Member
I ordered another stamp w/out my address on it for my catalogs a jacket & bags. I'm waiting to stamp my new catalogs w/my new stamp b/c it has my website address on it but NOT my personal address. UPS showed my shipment "train late" on 2/12 & nothing since. So I called UPS & the girl said call Merrill b/c its lost.:cry: I called Merrill & they are doing my order again & shipping it 2day!! Can you believe it??? :eek: I was shocked since my stamp is something they can't resale if it is ever found.

Nice of them to oblige. Fed Ex IMO stinks for lack of better word. Who ever has your little stamp I hope they stamp away!! LOL You may get business you didnt think you'd had. :)

Merrill is actually really good about these things. I ordered 1200 Postcards that were to have my photo on them some time ago. They arrived with all the correct info but no photo. They let me keep the originals and 2nd day aired me the new set :) I like them just not a lot of their products.

Guess that is why we use them - Customer service is a high priority with our company and theirs!! Lovin' it!

vwpamperedchef said:
Nice of them to oblige. Fed Ex IMO stinks for lack of better word. Who ever has your little stamp I hope they stamp away!! LOL You may get business you didnt think you'd had. :)

Merill ships UPS - UPS lost it...

Related to What Happens When UPS Loses Your Custom Stamp Order?

1. What is "Merrill You'll All Be Shocked!"?

"Merrill You'll All Be Shocked!" is a limited edition product line by Pampered Chef that features innovative and versatile kitchen tools designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more enjoyable.

2. What types of products are included in the "Merrill You'll All Be Shocked!" line?

The "Merrill You'll All Be Shocked!" line includes a variety of kitchen tools such as a multipurpose chef's knife, a versatile food chopper, a handy avocado tool, a garlic press, and a set of silicone pinch bowls.

3. Are the products in the "Merrill You'll All Be Shocked!" line dishwasher safe?

Yes, all products in the "Merrill You'll All Be Shocked!" line are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

4. Can I purchase individual products from the "Merrill You'll All Be Shocked!" line or do I have to buy the entire set?

You can purchase individual products from the "Merrill You'll All Be Shocked!" line to fit your specific needs and budget. However, buying the entire set will give you the full range of versatile kitchen tools for a more efficient cooking experience.

5. Is the "Merrill You'll All Be Shocked!" line only available for a limited time?

Yes, the "Merrill You'll All Be Shocked!" line is a limited edition product and will only be available while supplies last. Don't miss out on this opportunity to upgrade your kitchen tools!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AprilM
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chezshelly