• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Games Do You Play at Your Shows?

In summary, the game is about trying to find a specific gift before the other guests. The game gets more intense as the show goes on and the guests are trying to find different gifts. The winner is the guest who finds the Easy Accent Decorator first.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I usually just do "Got it, Love it", but I'm thinking I need to get more creative. Any suggestions?

I don't play games at my shows except Bridal Showers and then just one short one. People want to see the demo, learn something, get what they want and visit with their friends. I have had no one complain that they wanted a game.

Oh, wait! I did have one host who wanted to do a game. Her guests hated it and I got no bookings that held from that show.

This has been really successfulI do the key word game. I saw this somewhere on here, but can't find where I saved it!

So, the basic concept is: have a tool that will be the prize (like the jar opener). Explain at the beginning that everytime you say the word "host", "hostess", or any derivative thereof, they have to pass the tool. This helps me to remember to talk about the hostess benefits ("For hosting a show tonight, Suzie will be able to use her hostess benefits to get FREE product. As the host tonight, Suzie will also be earning 1/2 off products,...you get the idea!). When I get to a point in the demo where there's not a lot to say about what I'm doing, "host, hosting, hostess, host, hosting, hostess" comes out of my mouth. It's fun to watch the prize fly!

I love this game! What I have done different that has made it the best ever for me is:

I make sure the product being passed is a product I will be using at least once (preferrably twice or more) during the demo. Then, whoever has the product when I need to use it has to come up and use it themselves (mine of course, not the new one). This way, it gets used by the guest, which opens the door to participation. It's not a choice, they have to do it, and once one comes up, I find most will try at least one other item when I offer it. I've been doing this since my February shows, and it has definitely worked.

I can't seem to give a short reply today. Sorry!!!:D

I recently did the food chopper fued. I knew that a majority of hte guests new alot about pc, (i already met them at 2 shows in the previous month) so i thought.. hmmmm i took a little tv table and it is kind of like the family fued, 2 contestants come up and wait for a questions, first person who slams the food chopper can answer.... that is it... we rotate... i give tickets to the person who gets the correct answer i usually only do aboout 6 questions... cause that takes care of 12 people.... it was fun, and believe it or not the PC know it alls did not KNOW IT ALL!!

These are some really great ideas! THANKS!!

Whenever I use or mention a product, people that have the product are supposed to say "Got It, Love it" and when they do, I toss a "smartie" candy at them because they are smarties for having our products. At the end of the night whoever has the most smarties (or wrappers!) wins a prize. Also, when they say "Got It, Love it" I ask them what they like about that product and what they use it for. The guests gve other guests ideas. Its usually funny because I don't always hit my target.

For my past show (Saturday) we played queen of shoppers. I updated it from the FW 2005 version and made some up for the new products myself. Some of the ones I made up are a stretch, but that just added to the sillyness. All the guests were laughing and having a great time trying to beat one another. I passed around a jar opener wrapped in paper as the gift.

Queen of the Shoppers 2006 Spring/ Summer

Let’s play a game, with this gift I will part,
If you were the first guest to arrive, that’s where it will start!
You thought this gift was meant for you, but I have another idea or two.

So let‘s get started, what could be greater?
Except getting the gift, by finding the Easy Accent Decorator! (39)

This product is so useful, I just can’t wait,
For you to see all the features of the Ultimate Slice and Grate (13)

No more sharp edges, no more of those cuts,
The Smooth-Edge Can opener has just the right touch (26)

Flip through the pages you can win I bet,
If you can find our must-have stainless steel bowl set (29)

For beef and chicken, yeast or candy
The Digital Thermometer will be quite handy! (31)

Thanksgiving means turkey, carrots, potatoes and gravy
Throw all them into our roasting pan if you want to be lazy (20)

A little one and a big one that’s wide as some tunnels,
In blue and green comes our flexible funnels (24)

One batch, two batches, three batches, four, that’s what our
Stackable Cooling Racks are for (40)

They will flatter your kitchen, they look good even wet,
2 trendy Spring colors surround the Tattersall Towel Set (25)

From cupcakes to sheet cakes there is nothing better
than our easy-to use 3 ½ inch Small Spreader! (27)

This party is fun I am so glad that we met!
But right now find the Simple Additions Entertaining Set (10)

You can’t find these elsewhere, I really must share,
The unmatchable qualities of our executive cookware! (19/ 20)

Now to the person who finds our Food Chopper
You keep the gift as you’re the “Queen of the Shoppers”! (13)

Hope this helps!!

Gillian Wright
Independent Consultant #417481
Wasilla, Alaska

I have done Queen of Shoppers at 3 of my parities.
They absolutely love it!
I do it during the ordering process, and then end up getting more orders for more things.
I haven't had any neg responces to a game yet!

What is another way to play the
Got it Love it Game?

When I play the "got it love it" game I always add a "need it want it" also because some people have never been to a PC show so they wouldn't have any chance to win anything. That way everyone at the show not just those who have a ton of PC products have a chance at winning.

For the Got it! Love it! game --(I do the Love it! Want it! too)...
I've done it two ways...
1) Throw out candy to them when they say it, and ask them what they love about it, or how they use it... I keep the candy in my Sm Bowl Caddy... and now with the new one I put an index card in the top with "Got it!Love it!" pointing to one bowl... and "Love it! Want it!" Pointing to the other bowl... and explain that the candy is the same... but it shows how they can use the slit for the card to say "Spicy salsa" and "Mild Salsa" etc....

2) the second way I've played it is give a door prize... I like giving the i-slice... to the first person to say"Got it love it" then they pass it around as someone else says it... This gives me a chance to explain what the i-slice is... since I usually don't demo it... and I love that i-slice! Sometimes I pass an old catalog around for them to cut up with my i-slice...the final person keeps the i-slice!

It is fun seeing the candy fly though! hehee... I'm getting to be a good pitcher!
hehee

Last edited:
I have been thinking about doing got it! love it! and love it! want it! at my upcoming shows, but I was going to give out tickets to people shouting out. Then at the end of the show I was going to auction off prizes, highest bidder wins.

AJPratt said:
I usually just do "Got it, Love it", but I'm thinking I need to get more creative. Any suggestions?

Do you have the game book I post here a while back? I would be happy to post the link, I also have 2 floppy disks full of game.

I like playing PC bingo, I make a master copy for the show. Then I start the show by reading off my list and telling the guests they can put each peice of info in whatever spot they like. Examples SS kit cost, Food chopper, Free products, etc. I just pick a few products we will be using, recruiting info, host benefits info,etc till every square is full.

The thing I like about this game is it gives me a chance to "plant more seeds"

I do "got it, Love it" with tickets, and then at the end, I draw for 3 different prizes out of my prize bowl. I also give tickets out during the night for different reasons. Each person gets one for coming through the door, if they find the item in the catalog, another ticket, helping demo a product, another one, or asking questions, ect. It is a lot of fun, and it is so much fun when people get conmpetitive. I used to throw kisses, but switched to tickets because I was tired of having to stop and throw candy, now I recruit someone to hand out the tickets, and they get 5 extra tickets for helping. It is a lot of fun to hear some of the reasons I should give tickets.

I have a hawainn Luau next week, and I will be giving out leis instead of tickets, and give prizes for the most lei's, ect.

bingoI pass out a blank bingo card and have the guests fill it with their favorite products. Then if I talk about that product during the presentation they can put an "x" through that square. The first to get bingo wins! I also do "Queen of the Shopper" and I did the memory game with the woven round basket. I also have some games specifically for my chocolate party. I think I got those off this website somewhere. There are a lot of games online here. I don't like to do the same game twice with the same group of people.

cookinthehouse said:
I recently did the food chopper fued. I knew that a majority of hte guests new alot about pc, (i already met them at 2 shows in the previous month) so i thought.. hmmmm i took a little tv table and it is kind of like the family fued, 2 contestants come up and wait for a questions, first person who slams the food chopper can answer.... that is it... we rotate... i give tickets to the person who gets the correct answer i usually only do aboout 6 questions... cause that takes care of 12 people.... it was fun, and believe it or not the PC know it alls did not KNOW IT ALL!!

This would be very fun to do at a meeting! I'm going to keep it in mind!

Right Left GameI have been doing the right/left game at the end of my shows, instead of doing a drawing. The guests seem to enjoy it...

I have had success with playing BINGO.

I also do the grocery/food word scramble when I am cleaning up in between demos to keep the guests focused on the show rather an engross in side conversation, this one is usually a group effort and I don't do a prize, when I am done and ready to get the focus back on me, I go over the answers and then say that all these itmes have something in common, that the are the every day items that we all have in our pantry or can get from our local supermarkets, and they are some of the ingredients we use in our pampered chef recipes to make them easy for us.

what is got it, love it?

bbauman07 said:
Do you have the game book I post here a while back? I would be happy to post the link, I also have 2 floppy disks full of game.

I like playing PC bingo, I make a master copy for the show. Then I start the show by reading off my list and telling the guests they can put each peice of info in whatever spot they like. Examples SS kit cost, Food chopper, Free products, etc. I just pick a few products we will be using, recruiting info, host benefits info,etc till every square is full.

The thing I like about this game is it gives me a chance to "plant more seeds"

Brooke- I'm interested in the games you have!

CookingwithCourtney said:
Brooke- I'm interested in the games you have!

This is a thread from 2006, and the last time Brooke visited this site was 2007. I don't think she'll be responding.

Hi, Courtney...You may be able to look in the files section and possibly see if she uploaded a file of games

Hey, Becky! OMG. I started this thread 3 years ago. LOL Someone did give me a great idea I misplaced... You ask them to turn over their door prize slip; ask them to number it 1 to 4 and then you ask them question and in the end you have a theme show, when to have it, etc. Does anyone knwo what I am talking about.

I want to thank you for the "Queen of the Shoppers" game, I have been looking for something like this... I love it and would loved to have played it at a party that I had attended... I just completed the F/W 2009 page changes and changed the Ultimate Slice and Grate to 'Ultimate Mandolin which we use to Slice and Grate'... Thank You! Thank You! I can not wait to use it this weekend at my Holiday Open House.

Traci

Re: Right Left Game
lnicole77 said:
I have been doing the right/left game at the end of my shows, instead of doing a drawing. The guests seem to enjoy it...

I have had success with playing BINGO.

I also do the grocery/food word scramble when I am cleaning up in between demos to keep the guests focused on the show rather an engross in side conversation, this one is usually a group effort and I don't do a prize, when I am done and ready to get the focus back on me, I go over the answers and then say that all these itmes have something in common, that the are the every day items that we all have in our pantry or can get from our local supermarkets, and they are some of the ingredients we use in our pampered chef recipes to make them easy for us.
How do you play the right, left game? I've seen this mentioned once before for a bridle shower could you please explain it to me?

I've been playing this fun game at my shows lately. All you need is a pack of post-it notes or 3x5 cards. Give one to each guest. Tell them to write on the top 1 item they'd like to replace in their kitchen (or anything they want to replace, I just do kitchen since it goes with Pampered Chef). Then they need to list why they want to replace that item (I ask them to try and think of 5 reasons). After everyone has done this (make sure everyone is done) I tell them to cross off the item at the top and write their significant other's name. Then we go around and they read what they wrote (with their person's name). It's really funny. Ex. I want to replace my husband Scott because he's old, broken, doesn't work right, etc. The only thing is that you can't do it at another show where the same guests are there as they'll know what's coming.

1. What is the "Icebreaker Game" that is mentioned on the invitation?

The Icebreaker Game is a fun way to get everyone at the show introduced to each other. It typically involves asking participants to share something about themselves, such as their favorite kitchen gadget or recipe. It helps break the ice and get everyone comfortable before starting the demonstration.

2. Can you explain the "Recipe Game" that is mentioned on the invitation?

The Recipe Game is a popular game at Pampered Chef shows. It involves giving each participant a blank recipe card and asking them to write down their favorite recipe. The recipe cards are then collected and redistributed, so everyone ends up with a new recipe to try out. It's a great way to share and discover new recipes!

3. What is the "Product Matching Game" and how does it work?

The Product Matching Game is a fun and interactive way to learn about the different products offered by Pampered Chef. It involves asking participants to match product names to their corresponding pictures or descriptions. It's a great way to learn about the products and their uses, while also having some friendly competition.

4. Do you play any games during the actual demonstration?

Yes, we often play a game during the demonstration to keep things fun and engaging. One popular game is the "Name That Product" game, where participants have to guess the name of a product based on its description or use. It's a great way to test your knowledge and learn about new products.

5. Are there any prizes for winning the games?

Yes, we love to reward our game winners with small prizes such as Pampered Chef products or gift cards. It's our way of saying thank you for participating and making the show even more enjoyable. So make sure to join in on the games for a chance to win!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nay0403
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • afultz4912