• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mardi Gras Games to Play While the Recipe Cooks!

In summary, for a Mardi Gras party, instead of giving out tokens or tickets, the host will be giving out beads for games. Some game ideas include Mardi Gras Bingo, Charades, Trivia, Mask Decorating, Scavenger Hunt, Pictionary, Bead Toss, Memory Game, and Word Scramble. These games can be downloaded in Word or PDF format.
afultz4912
In honor of Mardi Gras which is on March 8th, at my parties next weekend instead of giving out tokens, or tickets, I will be giving out beads. And whoever at the end of each game has the most beads, will get a prize. But I need some games to play! Does anyone have some games I could play while the recipe is in the oven cooking that I could download, in word or PDF format? Please let me know! Thanks and God Bless! <3

I've been using beads for the ask me anything about business game. I.e ticket game and the beads are the "tickets". I don't know what other games you could use them for but that's one.

1. Mardi Gras Bingo: Create bingo cards with Mardi Gras themed pictures or words and have players mark off squares as they are called out. The first player to get a full row or card wins.2. Mardi Gras Charades: Write Mardi Gras related words or phrases on pieces of paper and have players act them out for their team to guess.3. King Cake Guessing Game: Fill a jar with small plastic babies (or other Mardi Gras themed items) and have players guess how many are in the jar. The closest guess wins a prize.4. Mardi Gras Trivia: Create a list of Mardi Gras themed trivia questions and have players compete to see who knows the most about the holiday.5. Mask Decorating: Provide plain masks and art supplies for guests to decorate their own Mardi Gras masks. The best decorated mask wins a prize.6. Mardi Gras Scavenger Hunt: Create a list of Mardi Gras themed items or tasks for guests to find or complete around the party space. The first player or team to complete the list wins a prize.7. Mardi Gras Pictionary: Write Mardi Gras related words or phrases on pieces of paper and have players draw them for their team to guess.8. Bead Toss: Have players toss beads into cups or bowls for points. The player with the most points at the end wins a prize.9. Mardi Gras Memory Game: Place Mardi Gras themed items on a tray and have players try to remember as many items as they can after the tray is removed.10. Mardi Gras Word Scramble: Create a list of Mardi Gras themed words and scramble the letters. The first player to unscramble all the words correctly wins a prize.

What are some fun Mardi Gras games to play while waiting for the recipe to cook?

Some popular Mardi Gras games to play while the recipe cooks include "Pass the Mask" where players pass a mask around while music plays and whoever is holding the mask when the music stops has to do a Mardi Gras themed task, "King Cake Relay" where teams race to decorate a king cake, and "Mardi Gras Trivia" where players answer questions about Mardi Gras history and traditions.

Can children participate in these Mardi Gras games?

Yes, many Mardi Gras games can be modified for children to participate in. For example, instead of passing a mask in "Pass the Mask", children can pass a toy or stuffed animal. In "King Cake Relay", children can decorate cupcakes instead of a king cake. And for "Mardi Gras Trivia", you can have a separate set of questions geared towards children.

Are there any Mardi Gras games that don't require any props or materials?

Yes, there are several Mardi Gras games that can be played without any props or materials. "Mardi Gras Charades" where players act out Mardi Gras themed words or phrases, "Guess the Beads" where players have to guess the number of beads in a jar, and "Mardi Gras Scavenger Hunt" where players have to find items related to Mardi Gras around the house are all great options.

What are some prizes that can be given to winners of these Mardi Gras games?

For Mardi Gras themed prizes, you can give out beads, masks, king cake, or even a homemade Mardi Gras themed prize such as a decorated jar filled with Mardi Gras candy. Alternatively, you can give out non-Mardi Gras themed prizes such as gift cards or small trinkets.

Can these Mardi Gras games be played virtually?

Yes, many of these Mardi Gras games can be adapted to be played virtually. For example, instead of passing a physical mask in "Pass the Mask", players can pass a digital mask using a video conferencing platform. For "Mardi Gras Trivia", players can use a trivia app or website to play virtually. And for "Mardi Gras Charades", players can take turns acting out words or phrases on camera.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jkerr
  • pamperedalf
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • ilove2cookpc