• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Games to Play With Guests

In summary, there are multiple fun games that can be played with guests during a Pampered Chef party, such as the "What's in Your Purse?" game, the "Kitchen Tool Scavenger Hunt," and "Guess the Spice" game. These games can be adapted for virtual parties and can be played with everyday items, without the need to purchase special supplies. It is recommended to keep track of points or winners using a scorecard or spreadsheet. While most of the games are suitable for all ages, it is important to consider the guest list and make adjustments if needed.
pamperedmomto3
I'm new to all of this and was wondering what kind of games people play with their guests at their shows. Please share. Thanks!

Here you go...

Attachments

• A whole bunch of games!.doc
    157 KB · Views: 1,822
I too am new and had been wondering about games. These are great!! Thanks Kristin!!

Thanks Kristin. Appreciate it!:angel:

I've never been much of a game person. But I've been listening to recruiting CDs and this one game has been mentioned in several of them.

The only game I'm playing right now is the "Ask me anything" game. I have something small in a recyclable gift bag (usually an I-slice, and old SB or something like that). I explain it'd like the talking stick...if they have the bag, they can ask me anything about my job (no questions about products or hosting at this time, please). I set my timer for usually about 3-3.5 minutes (I don't tell them how much). When the timer goes off, whoever has it gets what's in the bag.

If someone doesn't have a question, I'll feed them a question:

• How much does the kit cost?
    What kind of training is there?
    Do I have to go to meetings?

It has increased the number of recruiting leads I've gotten...currently I'm working with about 15 people. 3 at least I know will be signing in early 2008.

HTH,

WOW!!! I have been thinking that I need to add some games and these are all awesome. It will be hard to decide which ones to use! Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are very welcome. I got it off of here in the first place. I love this site!

1. What are some fun games to play with guests during a Pampered Chef party?

There are plenty of fun games to play with guests during a Pampered Chef party! Some popular options include the "What's in Your Purse?" game, the "Kitchen Tool Scavenger Hunt," and "Guess the Spice" game. You can also get creative and come up with your own games using Pampered Chef products.

2. Do I need to purchase special supplies or equipment to play these games?

No, most of the games can be played with items you already have at home. For example, the "What's in Your Purse?" game only requires paper and pens, while the "Kitchen Tool Scavenger Hunt" can be played with everyday kitchen items.

3. Can these games be adapted for virtual Pampered Chef parties?

Absolutely! Many of the games can easily be adapted for virtual parties by using screen sharing or sending out photos or videos for guests to participate in. You can also come up with virtual games specific to your party theme.

4. How do I keep track of points or winners during the games?

It's a good idea to assign a point system or keep track of winners using a scorecard or spreadsheet. This will help keep the games organized and make it easier to determine the overall winner at the end of the party.

5. Are these games suitable for all ages?

Most of the games can be enjoyed by all ages, but it's always a good idea to consider your guest list and make adjustments if needed. For example, if you have a mix of adults and children, you may want to include some games specifically for the kids to enjoy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • afultz4912
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lovenpc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies