• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun Games for Showtime: Keep it Entertaining!

In summary, Stephanie recommends games such as the Left/Right Recruiting Game, the Left/Right Recruiting Game, the Take Out Chef game, the Gourmet Chef game, the Candy Game, the Product Game, and the Word Scramble game.
StephsKitchen
What sort of games do you play at shows? Looking for ways to keep it fun!!

Thanks!

Stephanie

My guests always go crazy for Queen of the Shoppers! They get very competitive.Ugly wooden spoon contests are always good for a laugh, too.I'm curious what others will offer as suggestions -- I'd like some new games :)

I've never been one to play games, but I have started doing the little game/attention keeper that Jillian did on the Interactive Show DVD. I tell everyone at the beginning of the show that I have a word that I use all the time (my word is incredible - but you can choose whatever. Jillian uses amazing) I show a product, and hand it to one person, and tell them that every time I say the magic word, they have to pass the product. I've been using the small bamboo spoon set, but I just bought a bunch of stuff off the outlet, and now have veggie peelers, and pkgs.of Twixits,and mini spatulas, plus I stocked up on rubs from the Supply Order.
This seems to work really well. If the person holding the product isn't paying attention when I say the word, they get a lot of good natured harrassment from the rest of the group, and I get a lot of interaction with people trying to egg me on to say the word. It's just fun...and it's great for keeping people's attention!

When I've had a large group (like 12 or more), I start 2 of them at different places in the room.

Becky, I like this idea, I think I am going to use it. :chef:

heather223 said:
Becky, I like this idea, I think I am going to use it. :chef:

What I like about it is that it isn't a separate game to play - it's interwoven with the rest of the show. So, it's something fun for the group, but it doesn't add time to the show.

I think that is a good idea too! Just watched her segment last night on DVD... I think that is what I will start using as well or queen of shoppers.

Stephanie

I still like the Left/Right Recruiting Game. :)

The left / right recruiting game!?!? I have a l/r game, but it isn't for recruiting. Please share :)

I also have a non-game, but the guests think its funny! Before I start I pass around blank name tags and have them write what kind of "chef" they are on it. I tell them to use their imagination. I start my "show" while they are doing this. When we gather around for the interactive show, I look around at all the name tags and read them out loud. Its really funny what some people choose. My last show had - Reluctant Chef, By the Recipe Chef, Take Out Chef, Help Husband Cook Chef, Gourmet Chef. Plus, I tell them all that I was a Take Out Chef before I became a consultant. It shows that anybody can do this and it can truly change your life (less eating out, more time with family).

Also, to help with the interactive show I have a special "Helper Clip" (Twixit). Whenever a guest helps with a step/product or asks a question, they get the Clip. At the end of the show (or a predetermined time), the person with the clip gets a prize.

Those are great ideas, Jessica. This is why is LOVE Chef Success. I am so borrowing your "non-games".

Stefani2 what is the right left recrutitng game you play.
I went to see Jillian and she did that amazing game it sounded really great.

I do many different games....depending on the month.

Like in Feb. I did a candy game for Valentine's Day. I had like 15 clues printed out and the guests had to figure out what candy the clues were referring to. They had 2 min to complete it and whoever had the most at the end won a prize.

I have also done Pampered Chef word scrambles and guess the product games.

I usually do my games at the beginning of the show, ( to make them relax and get in a fun mode) when there is a lull, (like while the guests are eating) and I do one right at the end before everyone leaves.

My guests always have a bunch of fun with them!

1. How can I make my Pampered Chef show more entertaining?

One way to make your show more entertaining is by incorporating fun games. These games can keep your guests engaged and create a lively atmosphere.

2. What kind of games can I play during my Pampered Chef show?

There are various games you can play during your show, such as "Name That Kitchen Tool," "Recipe Roulette," "Guess the Price," and "Bingo." These games are all designed to incorporate your products and keep your guests entertained.

3. Do I need to purchase any special items for these games?

No, most of the games can be played with items you already have in your kitchen. However, if you want to make it more exciting, you can purchase small prizes for the winners.

4. Can I customize the games to fit my theme?

Absolutely! You can modify the games to fit your theme or add your own personal touch. This will make the games more unique and memorable for your guests.

5. How do these games benefit my Pampered Chef business?

Playing these games not only makes your show more entertaining but also helps showcase your products and their uses. It can also create a fun and relaxed environment, making it easier for your guests to make a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lovenpc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lovenpc
  • smithcooking
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cdsparks04
  • Nay0403