• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Say to Open/Close Your Show?

In summary, the speakers discussed their struggles with remembering catchy opening and closing spiels. They shared their own methods of introducing themselves and their company at shows, as well as their effective call to action for the audience. They also expressed interest in hearing others' catchy phrases for intro and closing.
PCLoralee
I have heard some very catchy opening and closing "speils" but that was a while ago and I have totally lost them from my memory. I'm wondering what you say (your 5-10 minute intro of yourself, the company and what you will be doing at the show), and how you close your show. Do you have something catchy, snappy, cool? I'd love to see it here! :)

Opening/ClosingOpening depends upon how well I know the guests and how much I have spoken to them as they come in, but closing tends to go the same.

"By now I bet you can all fit yourselves into one or more of these 4 categories:
Those who like to spend - I can help you to place an order for the products on your wish list, and as gifts for friends (tell them about payments options)
Those who like to give - (tell them about fund raising shows, and if I am doing a local fund raiser I would advertise that then too) ask if anyone is involved in their church or school fund raising committee.
Those who like to save - you can host your own kitchen show and take advantage of our fabulous host benefits package of free and discounted products
Those who like to earn - you can meet me for a coffee to discuss our business opportunity. I'm the best boss I ever had!
Hope this is useful - Yvonne

Hey there! I totally feel you on the struggle to remember catchy opening and closing spiels. It's like trying to remember your favorite childhood song lyrics - they just slip away from you.As for my own intro and closing, I like to keep it simple yet impactful. I start off by introducing myself and my company, highlighting our unique qualities and what sets us apart from the competition. Then, I dive into what we have to offer at the show and how it can benefit the attendees. I like to throw in some engaging anecdotes or statistics to grab the audience's attention.For my closing, I make sure to thank the audience for their time and attention, and leave them with a memorable call to action. It could be something like, "Don't miss out on the opportunity to revolutionize your business with our services - come see us at booth XYZ!" or "Let's connect and see how we can collaborate and take our industries to the next level."But I'm always open to switching things up and trying out new, catchy phrases to spice up my intro and closing. So I'm excited to see what others have to share here! Let's keep the conversation going :)

1. What should I say to open my Pampered Chef show?

To open your Pampered Chef show, you can start by introducing yourself and thanking everyone for coming. Then, you can explain the purpose of the show and what they can expect to learn or see. You can also mention any special offers or promotions that are available.

2. Do I need to have a prepared script for opening my show?

No, you do not need to have a prepared script for opening your show. However, it can be helpful to have some key points or phrases in mind to ensure that you cover all the important information and make a good first impression.

3. How should I close my Pampered Chef show?

To close your Pampered Chef show, you can thank everyone again for attending and participating. You can also remind them of any special offers or promotions that are available and encourage them to make a purchase. Lastly, be sure to provide your contact information for any follow-up questions or orders.

4. Is it important to engage the audience during the opening and closing of the show?

Yes, it is important to engage the audience during the opening and closing of the show. This helps to build a connection with them and keep their attention throughout the event. You can do this by asking questions, sharing personal experiences, and encouraging participation.

5. Can I customize the opening and closing of my show?

Yes, you can definitely customize the opening and closing of your show. In fact, it is encouraged to add your own personal touch and make it unique to your style. Just be sure to cover all the necessary information and keep it engaging for your audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LeighPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jennifer golden
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Kasper2010