• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Include in Your Bridal Shower Host Packet?

In summary, the Pampered Kitchen wish list was created with the help of the Fall '09 catalog. It has all of the items in it, except for gift sets. It was created to be shared so that other brides can have an easier time planning their own showers.
Katiek77
Hi,
I haven't done a bridal shower yet. I would like to offer it though. I would also like to make up a bridal shower packet in case I book any. What do you put in your bridal shower host packet? If you can post any flyers or letters that you use. Thanks so much. I really appreciate it!
Katie:)

Bumping. I'm wondering too.

I send out this letter with instructions on it for everyone. I go ahead and set up the registry for the bride with the well-stocked kitchen items checked, and then give her directions to my website, etc. so she can change it or add to it.

At the show do something simple like a trifle and talk just a little bit because it is all about her. Have someone (or you) order the Bridal Apron from PC and have the guests sign it with good wishes, etc. It's really cute and makes a great momento for her to keep.

I also like to do the 1950's bride vs. now. It usually gets a lot of laughs. Typically, I give the guests numbered cards with the 1950s version written on it. They read it out loud and then I will read the now version. Also, on here I saw where someone asks the guests to tell the bride what the first thing they cooked for their husband was and how it turned out. I am going to be adding that to my future bridal shows.

Most of all, relax and have fun. Bridal shows are fun and can be very beneficial for the bride and you. I have attached both of those things I told you about.

Hope this helps!

Attachments

• 2009 Bride Host Guest Shower Instructions Kel.doc
    42 KB · Views: 565
  • 1950s vs. Now.doc
    29 KB · Views: 448
Ok, I modified some of the above information to fit for me and some docs I found other palces too. Thank you to everyone for sharing. I've got four docs, the Pampered Kitchen one took me FOREVER! There is a well-stocked kitchen floating around but it was outdated and couldn't be modified so that is where my pampered kitchen came in instead.

Carmen

Attachments

• 2009 Bride Host Guest Shower Instructions Huttenga.doc
    84 KB · Views: 515
  • Dear Bride and Groom.doc
    77 KB · Views: 580
  • Pampered Kitchen Huttenga.doc
    427.5 KB · Views: 490
  • Wedding Registry-How it works Huttenga.doc
    170 KB · Views: 504
gwyn26 said:
Ok, I modified some of the above information to fit for me and some docs I found other palces too. Thank you to everyone for sharing. I've got four docs, the Pampered Kitchen one took me FOREVER! There is a well-stocked kitchen floating around but it was outdated and couldn't be modified so that is where my pampered kitchen came in instead.

Carmen

Is this Pampered kitchen list a recent one? I love it and would like to use it for my next bridal shower!
Thanks,
Holly

Yes, I used the Fall '09 wish list to create it, it has the entire catalog in it except the gift sets. Feel free to use it. I decided to share it because it was so much work and this site has been a huge bonus for me!

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much for the product list! That looks like it took FORVER! I have my first Pampered Bride Shower in December...this is sooo helpful! Thanks a million:)

Thanks Gwyn for updating all the letters and flyers!!

1. What types of invitations should I include in the bridal shower host packet?

The host packet should include both physical and digital invitations. This allows the host to reach all guests, regardless of their preferred method of communication. We recommend including a mix of traditional paper invitations and e-vites for convenience.

2. Do you have any tips for creating a menu for the bridal shower?

We suggest creating a menu that is both delicious and easy to prepare. Consider using Pampered Chef products to make the cooking process more efficient. Also, take into account any dietary restrictions of the bride or guests when planning the menu.

3. What types of games or activities should I include in the bridal shower host packet?

The host packet should include a variety of games and activities to keep guests entertained. Some popular options include bridal bingo, the newlywed game, and a DIY crafting activity. Be sure to include any necessary materials or instructions in the host packet.

4. How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into the bridal shower?

There are many ways to incorporate Pampered Chef products into the bridal shower. You can use our kitchen tools for cooking and baking activities, or host a Pampered Chef party where guests can purchase products as gifts for the bride-to-be. We also offer personalized bridal shower favors that feature our products.

5. Are there any resources or templates available to help with planning the bridal shower?

Yes, we offer a variety of resources and templates to help with planning the perfect bridal shower. Our website has a section dedicated to bridal showers, where you can find game ideas, menu suggestions, and even a customizable host packet template. Additionally, our consultants are always available to offer personalized assistance and advice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KimberleePowell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
simplecooking
  • AMTC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Bill Faber
Replies