• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should Be Included in a Bridal Shower Host Packet?

In summary, the Bridal Shower Host Packet is a comprehensive package that includes invitations, recipe cards, games, decorating ideas, and product information for hosting a successful bridal shower. It can be obtained by contacting a local Pampered Chef consultant, ordering online, or purchasing at a retail location. The items in the packet can be customized to suit individual preferences. There is a cost for the packet, which may vary depending on customizations. It can be returned within 30 days, but customizations are non-refundable. Refer to the return policy for more details.
KimberleePowell
I am doing my first Bridal Shower in March:) I know what to put in Host Packets, but I am wondering what all I should put in a Bridal Shower Host Packet. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated:eek:

Here are a few that I'm going to include in my host packets for bridal showers. (haven't done one yet but I'm hoping to start doing them soon) Hope they help.

Attachments

• bridalshowerinstructions.doc
    59 KB · Views: 634
  • Dear Bridal Shower Hostess.doc
    26 KB · Views: 813
  • Letter to Shower Host.doc
    34 KB · Views: 403
  • Rewards flier.doc
    94 KB · Views: 419
Thank you for your ideas. I am really hoping that this up and coming Bridal Shower is the first of many that I do:)

Good luck!

ThanksI love this website, just when I wonder what I should say... I come here and so much great advice. It makes it easier to do the business while trying to hold down a full time job.

Thanks to all of you who share!!!!!

1. What is included in the Bridal Shower Host Packet?

The Bridal Shower Host Packet includes a variety of essential items for hosting a successful bridal shower. This includes invitations, recipe cards, games, decorating ideas, and product information.

2. How can I obtain a Bridal Shower Host Packet?

You can obtain a Bridal Shower Host Packet by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by ordering it online through our website. It is also available for purchase at our retail locations.

3. Can I customize the items in the Bridal Shower Host Packet?

Yes, you can customize the items in the Bridal Shower Host Packet to fit your specific needs and preferences. You can choose from a variety of invitation designs, games, and recipes to make the shower unique and personal.

4. Is there a cost for the Bridal Shower Host Packet?

Yes, there is a cost for the Bridal Shower Host Packet. The price may vary depending on the items included and any customizations made. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide you with more information on pricing.

5. Can I return the Bridal Shower Host Packet if I am not satisfied?

Yes, you can return the Bridal Shower Host Packet within 30 days of purchase if you are not satisfied. However, any customizations made to the packet are non-refundable. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Lifeat50
  • purpleluvs3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • mechelle