• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What do you usually bring to a show?

In summary, Brandi brings all of the necessary items for the recipe while Missy brings a tote and a cooler with her.
schel
I have a question. It never fails when I try to cut down on what I bring to a show, I still have 2 crates with my PC products, 1 carry bag with my why bag, my booking incentive gift bag, and my pom pom & party cop horns, 1 small tote with prize drawings for guests, and my business case, which is a scrapbook case on wheels (very heavy).

What does everyone else bring?

Like what do you bring in your tool turn about everything you can fit in it? Or just what you need for the recipe?

Also never fails, if I do cut down, then there is something someone wants to see and I did not bring it... :eek:

So I have a show tonight and it is Warm Nutty Carmel Brownies. I shouldn't have to bring the house for this simple recipe right?

Let me know.

Thanks!

Schel

I'm sure you could do a search and find lots of info on this topic.
This is what I typically bring:
Tool Turn about with as much stuff as I can fit in it - I make sure to have as much new stuff in there as possible
Saute Pan - if recipe doesn't require cookware
1 Small stone - if recipe doesn't require stone
1 Forged Cutlery - most recipes need at least one
SA piece - just one unless host decided to use them to serve at show
Guest & Host Special (just one)
All products for recipe
Ultimate Mandolin, food chopper - let guest play with them

Other stuff:
Why bag, theme show binder, flip chart, and all the other "stuff" like catalogs, order forms, etc.

I've heard arguments from both sides:
Only make 2 trips to make the job look easier
Make many trips so your not struggling with being weighted down by only making 2 trips

Bottom line, I would lighten up on the product load - you can entice guests to book a show by not having product available to see, but always bring higher priced items and specials to showcase

Thank you.
Schel

I have finally cut myself down. I got tired of packing up my entire kitchen and then putting it away agin. I bring all the items I need for the recipe (also making sure that I always have a peice of stoneware), both 8" ss and exec cookware, trifle bowl (I use as my prize bucket), the host special for this month and next month, plus my cookbooks displayed in the rectangle woven selections. It sounds like a lot I guess now that I write it down but it all fits inside my consultant tote. I bring this tote in on my second and last trip. The first trip into the home I bring my PC canvas bag that has my laptop, and paperwork inside and also my small cooler. (I supply one recipe free). It's two trips and neither one of them feels overloaded. Plus a lot of houses don't seem to have lots of display room.

Thanks for posting Brandi your info always good to hear! and Missy your info is going to be very useful for me also!

What Do You Bring to a Show?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, it's important to be prepared for every show. Here are the top 5 questions we receive about what to bring:

1. What kitchen items do I need to bring to a show?

We recommend bringing a variety of our top-selling products to showcase at your show. This can include our cookware, utensils, and small appliances like our choppers and blenders. We also suggest bringing a few versatile ingredients to demonstrate recipes with.

2. Do I need to bring my own table or display set up?

No need to bring your own table or display set up! Pampered Chef provides a professional-looking display table and any necessary equipment, such as a stovetop or oven, for your show. Just make sure to let us know if you have any specific requests.

3. Should I bring any marketing materials or order forms?

We recommend bringing a few order forms and catalogs to hand out to guests. You can also bring any promotional materials you have, such as business cards or flyers, to help spread the word about upcoming shows or specials.

4. Can I bring my own food to cook at the show?

Yes, you are welcome to bring your own food to cook at the show. However, we do ask that you use our Pampered Chef products to demonstrate the recipes, as this will help showcase their quality and effectiveness to your guests.

5. Is there anything else I should bring to make the show a success?

In addition to the items mentioned above, we recommend bringing a positive attitude and enthusiasm for our products! Your energy and passion for what you do will help make the show a success. It's also a good idea to bring a few samples for guests to try and some extra products to sell on the spot.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 3girls
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Kate0831
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • cakepampered