• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are You Bringing to the Show?

In summary, both chefs bring only what is needed for the recipe and a few extras. They recommend packing lightly and only taking what is necessary.
cakepampered
I want to change things up with what I am bringing to my shows. I need some new ideas. I would really like to bring as little as possible and still make a great presentation. What do you think?:chef:

I bring only what's needed for the recipe, and maybe a couple of new items (my last show I brought two Cracker Trays, Bamboo Bowls, the Medium Bamboo Tray, and the Pineapple Wedger. These items are light and pack easily. I also used all of them (made brie with the Spicy Pineapple Rum sauce over half, and the Ginger Wasabi over the half), and crackers. We also, of course, used the Pineapple Wedger.

I, like Sarah, only bring what I need for the recipe and a few extras. Space is at a premium for me and honestly, does anyone want to see a woman lug bags and bags of stuff into their homes??

Thanks for the great tips!

Ditto....I pack for the recipe....my extras usually include the current month's Host Special (unless it's late in the month) and the next month's Host Special. In fact, lots of times I look at the current/next month I wanna book and I incorporate the demo based on that special so that I can show it and then promote it for 60% off. I used to pack way too much and I finally scaled back. Sometimes my Hosts will request something they wanna see or a guest may wanna see.

If I didn't take one other thing, I'd take the DCB. Always. No matter what.

I take whats needed for the recipes and usually just my tool turnabout with all my tools in, so people can see the different sizes of things like knives/spatulas etc. At my first shows I took all my stoneware and nearly broke my back so don't do that anymore!

What Are You Bringing to the Show?

Thank you for your interest in our Pampered Chef show! Here are the answers to the top 5 questions we receive regarding what to bring to the show.

1. Can I bring a dish to share?

Of course! We love when our guests bring their favorite dishes to share with everyone. Just make sure to let us know in advance so we can plan accordingly.

2. Do I need to bring any cooking utensils or tools?

No need to bring any cooking utensils or tools. Our Pampered Chef consultants will have all the necessary equipment and tools for the recipes we will be making.

3. Can I bring my own drinks?

Yes, you are welcome to bring your own drinks. However, we will also have water and other non-alcoholic beverages available for everyone.

4. What if I have dietary restrictions?

Please let us know in advance if you have any dietary restrictions or allergies. We will do our best to accommodate and offer alternative options for you.

5. Is there anything I should not bring to the show?

Please do not bring any outside food or drinks, as we will have everything provided. Additionally, for safety reasons, we ask that you do not bring any children or pets to the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kate0831
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • 3girls
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChefJWarren