• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser for Lions Club: What to Bring and Game Ideas

And I always bring the tool turn about with some of the basic tools in it: garlic press, scrapers, food chopper, mix n chop ect just so they can see some of the smaller items without me bringing too much. I brought the Trivet and maybe a piece of the forged cutlery. Bumping...Anyone else??Kristin-I would bring a sampling of our lines.Deb-I will let you all know how it goes.
chefkristin
Gold Member
I have a Fundraiser for the Lions Club tonight. I told the woman I was just going to bring the bare minimum for products and she was fine with that because it is at the regular meeting at a restaurant. They are feeding me too! LONDON BROIL!

My question is WHAT DO I BRING? This is my first fundraiser. There will be about 40 members there who will order and go out and get more orders. I thought a piece from each collection would be good. I am bring the new pizza stone with handles. I thought maybe the appetizer caddy for SA, and the 8" skillets for SS and Executive. I also plan on bring my Tool turnabout filled with tools. Anything else???

She also wants to play a game. What game should I play. I am so not organized for this. HELP! Please?:eek:

I like to play Queen of the Shoppers so that they see some of the new or bigger products that I am unable to bring along to shows.

I like to bring the Trivet and maybe a piece of the forged cutlery.

Bumping...Anyone else?? Help please???

Maybe your tool turn about with some of the basic tools in it: garlic press, scrapers, food chopper, mix n chop ect just so they can see some of the smaller items without you bringing too much. A couple of your top sellers also might be good.

You could play the left/right game. If they are seated in a large circle you can start a couple items at different spots or if they are at tables, one item per table.

Good luck Kristin tonight! I would bring a sampling of our lines.

I would bring as many of the new things as you can comfortably set up, along with the old standards: can you put a bunch of stuff in your TTA and bring it? Maybe tie a bow around it gift-style? Don't forget to print some of the awesome gift idea flyers from this site and have them available. Have fun!

I will let you all know how it goes. I am bringing my tool turn about filled with stuff, The new pizza stone with handles, The large bowl with dots, the exec. and SS 8" pans and I will talk about the other stuff from the catalog. I only have 20-25 minutes to talk.

My 5 power tools come with me to almost every show:
1. Cookware
2. Stoneware
3. Knives & Cutting Boards
4. Ultimate Mandoline
5. Food Chopper

And I always bring SA and my filled TTA.

DebbieJ said:
My 5 power tools come with me to almost every show:
1. Cookware
2. Stoneware
3. Knives & Cutting Boards
4. Ultimate Mandoline
5. Food Chopper

And I always bring SA and my filled TTA.
Deb-How much cookware do you bring?

I just got home. Tonight was the presentation. The Fundraiser closes on December 11th, so I won't have any new till later.

Thanks for the ideas.

I bring both 8" saute pans, unless I need a different piece for the recipe.

1. What are some easy recipe ideas for "What to Bring Tonight!"?

Some easy recipe ideas for "What to Bring Tonight!" are:

• Vegetable platter with dip
  • Fruit salad
  • Pasta salad
  • Mini quiches
  • Cheese and cracker platter

2. Can you recommend any dishes that can be made ahead of time for "What to Bring Tonight!"?

Yes, some dishes that can be made ahead of time for "What to Bring Tonight!" are:

• Slow cooker chili
  • Cold sesame noodles
  • Marinated antipasto skewers
  • Deviled eggs
  • Mini caprese bites

3. What are some allergy-friendly options for "What to Bring Tonight!"?

Some allergy-friendly options for "What to Bring Tonight!" are:

• Gluten-free crackers with hummus
  • Fruit kabobs
  • Vegan quinoa salad
  • Grilled vegetable skewers
  • Dairy-free chocolate chip cookies

4. Is there a specific theme or type of food that is best for "What to Bring Tonight!"?

The best type of food for "What to Bring Tonight!" is something that is easy to transport and share. Some popular themes or types of food for this type of event are:

• Potluck-style dishes
  • Finger foods
  • Cold dishes
  • Appetizers
  • Simple desserts

5. Can you suggest any Pampered Chef products that would be useful for "What to Bring Tonight!" events?

Yes, some Pampered Chef products that would be useful for "What to Bring Tonight!" events are:

• Quick Slice
  • Flexible Cutting Mat Set
  • Round Covered Baker
  • Mini Serving Spatulas
  • Cool & Serve Square Tray

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MissyPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies