• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Non-Cooking Fundraiser: Tasty Treats for a Good Cause

In summary, the speaker has been reading up on fundraisers and has one coming up on Tuesday March 11th. They have some ideas for the event and are now able to print from their location. They ask for suggestions on what to bring for people to try out their products, and mention they will play games and allow browsing and trying of products. They plan to bring three dishes and are looking for other ideas. The suggestion is made to set up the ganache beforehand and offer toppings for people to add. It is also suggested to bring various kitchen tools and ingredients for people to try out. The speaker also asks if it would work to make the ganache the night before and fill the EAD before the event.
Langrco
Gold Member
I have been reading for a couple of weeks now on the fundraisers. I have one on Tuesday March 11th. There were a couple of ideas that I liked but I didn't know how to print from here. Now I do. So please repeat for me what I should bring for for people to try on my products; grocery wise? Also she doesn't want any type of a demo so I am going to play a couple of games and then let them browse and try out the products. I am making and bringing the Greek Cheese Torta, Jerk Chicken Nacho's and Truffle Brownie Cups. I remember someone on here saying they have the food out and let them eat as they come in. I will do that with the Torta and Chicken but the Brownie Cups I was going to have the ganache in my easy accent decorator and let them fill their own.

Anyone have any other ideas?

Langrco said:
I have been reading for a couple of weeks now on the fundraisers. I have one on Tuesday March 11th. There were a couple of ideas that I liked but I didn't know how to print from here. Now I do. So please repeat for me what I should bring for for people to try on my products; grocery wise? Also she doesn't want any type of a demo so I am going to play a couple of games and then let them browse and try out the products. I am making and bringing the Greek Cheese Torta, Jerk Chicken Nacho's and Truffle Brownie Cups. I remember someone on here saying they have the food out and let them eat as they come in. I will do that with the Torta and Chicken but the Brownie Cups I was going to have the ganache in my easy accent decorator and let them fill their own.

Anyone have any other ideas?

The ganache should be set up first, so you might want to fill them before hand and then offer Cool-Whip in the EAD along with springles,chopped nuts and so forth.

As far as things to try, I'd bring the Mandoline, Chopper, knifes and cutting boards, Microplane and some other random thing along with some fruits and veggies for people to cut/chop/etc. Hard cheese or chocolate is good for the Microplane.

Ganache
redsoxgirl said:
The ganache should be set up first, so you might want to fill them before hand and then offer Cool-Whip in the EAD along with springles,chopped nuts and so forth.

As far as things to try, I'd bring the Mandoline, Chopper, knifes and cutting boards, Microplane and some other random thing along with some fruits and veggies for people to cut/chop/etc. Hard cheese or chocolate is good for the Microplane.

Thanks, I was thinking of making the ganache the night before and then putting it in the EAD before I go to the show. Do you think that would work

Related to Non-Cooking Fundraiser: Tasty Treats for a Good Cause

What is a Non Cooking Fundraiser?

A Non Cooking Fundraiser is a fundraising event where instead of selling food products, you sell non-cooking items from Pampered Chef's catalog. These items include kitchen tools, home decor, and personal care products.

How does the Non Cooking Fundraiser work?

As the fundraiser organizer, you will receive a catalog with over 500 Pampered Chef products to choose from. You will then promote the fundraiser to your supporters and collect orders and payments. Once the fundraiser is over, you will submit the orders to us, and we will handle the shipping and delivery of the products directly to your supporters.

Can we customize the catalog for our fundraiser?

Yes, we offer the option to customize the catalog with your organization's logo and information. This will make the fundraiser more personal and increase brand awareness for your cause.

What is the profit margin for a Non Cooking Fundraiser?

The profit margin for a Non Cooking Fundraiser is 20% of the total sales. This means that for every $100 in sales, your organization will earn $20 in profit. This can add up quickly and make a significant impact on your fundraising goals.

How long does a Non Cooking Fundraiser last?

The length of the fundraiser is up to you and your organization. Typically, fundraisers last for 2-3 weeks, but you can extend or shorten the time period based on your goals and needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Roadtripray
  • PCTE2010
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam