1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What did I do wrong???

1. jdavis

jdavis Veteran Member

:confused: I ordered the 20 twixit clips since I didn't have the white ones yet on my supply order and I got the CITRUS COLORS! Is there another number, did I put it in wrong, or did HO just mess up? Has anyone else had this problem??? :confused:

Oct 24, 2005
  2. letscook04

letscook04 Senior Member Gold Member

Twixit Clips

I believe that you can only order the CITRUS COLORS that is on the supply list.

Oct 24, 2005
  3. jdavis

jdavis Veteran Member

I thought that when you ordered you would get whatever color is 'in' for the season. I mean, why would I want the citrus colored ones when it is the white ones that are in the catalog now and the citrus are discontinued?? That is the only reason that I sent in for them on this order.

Oct 24, 2005
  4. chefautumn

chefautumn Member

The same thing happened to me. I think the problem is we ordered them through paperwork/supply. Had we ordered them on a personal order they would have been white. I didn't order them last season, so I was kinda' happy I got the citrus colors. I just placed a personal order and got the white ones.

Oct 25, 2005
Have something to add?