• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Cooking Show: Tips for Twixit Clips in the Spring Line

Homeschooling is officially over and I'm so excited for the summer! I'm so glad we moved into our new home- it's so spacious and has so many cabinets for my computer stuff! I was up late last night with my baby Isaac and we talked about all the things we'll be able to do this summer. I'll cherish these moments with him while I still can!
jenniferlynne
Ok. I'm trying to put together a "no cooking show" format. I want to be loaded with great tips for all the products that I take. Since the Twixit Clips are in the new Spring Line I don't want to leave them out (even though we get new ones every 6 months). I know I saw some tips on here about different ways to use them, and now I can't find it. Anyone know what I am talking about, or have I just cracked up?

The only tip I can think of off the top of my head is putting it on the bottom of a tube of tooth paste. As you use it, push the twixit clip up and it keeps all your toothpaste at the top of the tube.

If you are looking for other uses, I have used them to clip my hair back (I have long hair), works just like a barrette.

If you have children, you can put the clips on the end of tacos where all the filling doesn't fall out....

If the clip warps from being around a big bag, run under hot water for 30 seconds and it will be just like new.

Oh!! I just remembered another one. You can clip it on your kids shoe strings after you tie them to keep them from coming untied again.

Use the clips on your kids backpack to put their name on it so they can keep track of it or not lose it!

(Got that one from weekly tidbits news)

to drizzle chocolate, place in a small sandwich bag seal with a twixit and cut a very small hole in the corner

Don't forget the brown sugar and marshmellows, I usually sell a few sets just by saying that the clips will keep them from drying out.

I have babies and use them to clip together little tiny socks so they don't get lost before it's time to wash!!

I also use them for crafts. Whenever my kids want to glue something together (popsicle sticks, foam, etc) they just clip it and let it dry.

I use the clps for anything that loses it's original twist tie (bread, paper plates bag, etc) I love those tiny clips for this job!

Clips can be used to keep beach sandals together so they don't get lost.

If I think of anymore I'll let you know.

Debbie

Debbie,

Those are some great tips. Thanks!

Wow you were up late last night! Staying up later now that the homeschooling is over for the summer? ;)

How's the new house? I can't remember if you moved in yet or if you are still with the in-laws.

Jennifer

They can also be used for nursing mom's when they pump milk just clip the bottle bag and throw it in the freezer.

Homeschooling is over!!I am so excited, excuse me while I do my happy dance!!!

:p :p :p

Homeschooling was officially over May 18th! So we are into our summer vacation in our brand new home!! It's so wonderful! It's a beautiful house with lots and lots of room! And so many cabinets for my PC stuff!! Even though I could use a few more....:rolleyes:
But I am really happy and content! I was up late last night with baby Isaac who is seven months old and sometimes wants to stay awake and talk to me! I will cherish these moments with these kids while I still can!

Debbie

I use them for lots of things, but my favorite is a bib. Grab a kitchen towel or paper napkin if at a restaurant and clip the ends behind your baby's (or husband LOL) neck. I keep a couple in my diaper bag just in case.

Ohh! Love the idea for breast milk pumping, going to have to buy a set for all the new mommies I know.

I clip all my grocery bags together with one so they don't all get lost under my sink!

1. What is the Spring Line for Pampered Chef?

The Spring Line for Pampered Chef is a collection of new products and tools that are released each spring. These products are designed to make cooking and food preparation easier and more efficient.

2. What are Twixit Clips?

Twixit Clips are a type of bag clip that is made by Pampered Chef. They are designed to seal bags of food to keep them fresh and prevent spills.

3. How do Twixit Clips work?

To use a Twixit Clip, simply slide the clip onto the open end of a bag and press down on the lever to secure it in place. The clip creates an airtight seal to keep food fresh and prevent spills.

4. What are the benefits of using Twixit Clips?

Twixit Clips are a convenient and versatile way to seal bags of food. They can be used for a variety of items such as chips, cereal, frozen vegetables, and more. They also help to reduce food waste by keeping food fresh for longer periods of time.

5. How can I incorporate Twixit Clips into my cooking routine?

There are many ways to use Twixit Clips in your cooking routine. You can use them to seal bags of ingredients while cooking, to store leftovers in the fridge, or to organize pantry items. They are also great for packing lunches or snacks for on-the-go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
candiejayne
Replies
Views
Jasmine
  • emiscookin
  • Products and Tips
Replies