• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Engage Your Chatty Customers with a Fun Door Prize Game - Twixit Clips

In summary, the conversation discusses a technique for keeping chatty customers engaged during a product demonstration. The technique involves using a door prize and having customers listen for specific words to win. The group had a good time with this and the attention was kept on the demonstration. Another technique for dealing with one particularly chatty customer is also mentioned. Overall, the conversation shares successful methods for keeping customers focused during a demo.
ChefAggi
Silver Member
So I was reading a message here earlier today about how someone had trouble trying to keep their customers from being too chatty and not watching or listening to your demo. She ended up doing a great show all the same!

I decided to try a little something tonight as I was forwarned they would be chatty. I had a pkg of Twixit Clips as a door prize. But in order to win the door prize they had to listen to particular words I said. The pkg of Twixit Clips were first placed in the center of the table. Upon someone hearing me say " I LOVE this "-" product", the first person to get the pkg would start the game. Each time I said "I LOVE this "-" product", someone who have to make new claim to the pkg. At one point I thought a friendly riot was to take place and that the pkg was going to be broken apart with clips flying in all directions, but all was well in the end! Upon me saying thank you for coming out tonight and that my show is over, whoever was left with the pkg of Twixit Clips was the winner! Everyone listened to what I had to say and the attention was kept to my show. It worked out great!!!

Just thought I would share!!

Cheers

What a great idea. Thanks for sharing. Sounds like your group had a good time with this.

That's a terrific idea!!

I learned another technique that sometimes works but is more for ONE chatterbox rather than taming an entire crowd. If you have one gal who is chatting...call her up to the table to help you with stirring, chopping etc...

They had alot of fun with it. I have another show next Thursday night and they too are a chatty crowd, so I plan to do the same thing again this time!!! By that show I hope to have the mini spatulas that I ordered, so I will use one of those as the little game. I'm not much into doing games at my shows, but I don't mind doing this one, especially if it will keep them focussed on my show!!

Cheers!

dannyzmom said:
That's a terrific idea!!

I learned another technique that sometimes works but is more for ONE chatterbox rather than taming an entire crowd. If you have one gal who is chatting...call her up to the table to help you with stirring, chopping etc...

Nice idea!! I wish I thought of that one back in July when I had one woman who just wouldn't keep her trap shut talking about her grandchildren, what she did the other day, and what her annoying neighbour said last!! WHO CARES!!! :eek:

Cheers!

ChefAggi said:
So I was reading a message here earlier today about how someone had trouble trying to keep their customers from being too chatty and not watching or listening to your demo. She ended up doing a great show all the same!

I decided to try a little something tonight as I was forwarned they would be chatty. I had a pkg of Twixit Clips as a door prize. But in order to win the door prize they had to listen to particular words I said. The pkg of Twixit Clips were first placed in the center of the table. Upon someone hearing me say " I LOVE this "-" product", the first person to get the pkg would start the game. Each time I said "I LOVE this "-" product", someone who have to make new claim to the pkg. At one point I thought a friendly riot was to take place and that the pkg was going to be broken apart with clips flying in all directions, but all was well in the end! Upon me saying thank you for coming out tonight and that my show is over, whoever was left with the pkg of Twixit Clips was the winner! Everyone listened to what I had to say and the attention was kept to my show. It worked out great!!!

Just thought I would share!!

Cheers

so what happens after the 1st person has the pkg? do they pass it around or fight for it lol

1. How does the Twixit Clips door prize game work?

The Twixit Clips door prize game is a fun and interactive way to engage your customers. Simply gather a group of customers and have them stand in a circle. Pass around a basket filled with Twixit Clips and have each customer pick one. The person with the blue Twixit Clip wins the door prize!

2. What is the purpose of the Twixit Clips door prize game?

The purpose of the Twixit Clips door prize game is to create excitement and engagement among your customers. It's a great way to break the ice and get your customers chatting and having fun while also promoting the use of our products.

3. Can the door prize be anything or does it have to be related to Pampered Chef?

The door prize can be anything you'd like it to be, as long as it is appropriate for your audience. It doesn't have to be related to Pampered Chef, but we do recommend choosing a prize that will appeal to your customers and showcase the versatility of our products.

4. How often should we play the Twixit Clips door prize game?

You can play the Twixit Clips door prize game as often as you'd like, but we recommend playing it at least once during each party or event. This will keep your customers engaged and excited, and also provide multiple opportunities for them to win a prize.

5. Do we need to purchase the Twixit Clips separately for this game?

No, you do not need to purchase the Twixit Clips separately for this game. Each set of Twixit Clips comes with a variety of colors, including the blue clip for the door prize game. You can also use this as an opportunity to showcase the versatility of our Twixit Clips to your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Cindycooks
  • emiscookin
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • brendaziz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies