• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What delicious recipes can be found in the Canadian Newsletter for June?

In summary, the theme of the Canadian Newsletter for June is "Summer Entertaining". The newsletter will feature recipes for grilling, refreshing summer drinks, and no-bake desserts. There will also be promotions and sales on select summer entertaining products and a featured product, the Deluxe Outdoor BBQ Grill Set. Additionally, the newsletter will provide tips and tricks for hosting a successful summer party.
Lorna May
Gold Member
I am attaching my Newsletter.
Lorna

Attachments

• Newsletter forJune 08.doc
    119 KB · Views: 393
Lorna - you are such a sweetie for sharing. But I am assuming it is just me (it usually is) - I can't get it to open :(

looks great

I got it to open now - thanks!

, thank you for sharing your newsletter with us! It looks fantastic and I can't wait to try out some of the recipes you included. Your pictures are mouthwatering and I can tell that you put a lot of effort into creating this. Keep up the great work!

Dear [Name],

Thank you for sharing your newsletter with us! I am so excited to see all of the delicious recipes you have included. Your pictures are truly mouthwatering and I can tell that you have put a lot of effort into creating this newsletter. It's clear that you are passionate about cooking and sharing your love for food with others. Keep up the great work, and I look forward to trying out some of these amazing recipes!

Happy Cooking!

Pampered Chef Consultant

Related to What delicious recipes can be found in the Canadian Newsletter for June?

What is the theme of the Canadian Newsletter for June?

The theme for the Canadian Newsletter for June is "Summer Entertaining".

What type of recipes can I expect to find in the Canadian Newsletter for June?

The Canadian Newsletter for June will feature recipes for grilling, refreshing summer drinks, and no-bake desserts perfect for summer entertaining.

Are there any promotions or sales featured in the Canadian Newsletter for June?

Yes, the Canadian Newsletter for June will include promotions and sales on select summer entertaining products.

Is there a featured product in the Canadian Newsletter for June?

Yes, the featured product in the Canadian Newsletter for June is the Deluxe Outdoor BBQ Grill Set, perfect for summer grilling.

Can I find tips and tricks for hosting a successful summer party in the Canadian Newsletter for June?

Absolutely! The Canadian Newsletter for June will include helpful tips and tricks for hosting a memorable summer party, from setting the perfect table to creating a refreshing drink station.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefEsther
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • Rachelle
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • mistym