• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Day Is the TPampered Chef Walk?

In summary, the Pampered Chef Walk is an annual event typically held on the first Saturday in May, but may be postponed or held virtually due to COVID-19. Registration can be done on their website or through a local consultant, with registration fees varying depending on location and fundraising goals. The distance of the walk also varies, ranging from 5k to shorter or longer routes. If unable to attend, individuals can still participate by signing up as a virtual walker or making a donation on the website.
chefkathy
My workshop got changed to day 2 now. Wondering when the TPC walk is so I can start planning my wardrobe. :)

Does anyone know?

Isn't it usually the first day? Maybe it's the 2nd day. Okay, I'm going with day 2.

I thought it was day 3...not sure.

Last year it was day 2. So, it was the same day as the Executive Banquet...you'll have your awesome outfit for that too then if you want to wear it all day. Woo hoo!!! You'll have to tell us all what you're wearing. (And all you other stage walkers!) YAY!!!!

Ugh, I hadn't even thought about outfits. Guess I shouldn't have had that second brownie last night. :(

What Day Is the Pampered Chef Walk?

The Pampered Chef Walk is typically held on the first Saturday in May each year. However, due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, the walk may be postponed or held virtually. Please check our website for updates on the specific date and format of this year's walk.

How can I register for the Pampered Chef Walk?

You can register for the Pampered Chef Walk on our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. Registration typically opens a few months before the walk and can be done individually or as a team.

Is there a registration fee for the Pampered Chef Walk?

Yes, there is a registration fee for the Pampered Chef Walk. The fee varies depending on the location of the walk and any fundraising goals set by the organizers. All registration fees go towards supporting our charity partners.

What is the distance of the Pampered Chef Walk?

The distance of the Pampered Chef Walk varies depending on the location. Some walks may be 5k (3.1 miles) while others may be shorter or longer. Please check the details of your specific walk for the distance.

Can I participate in the Pampered Chef Walk if I am unable to attend?

Yes, you can still participate in the Pampered Chef Walk by signing up as a virtual walker. Virtual walkers can still fundraise and receive a t-shirt, but they do not physically attend the walk. You can also support the walk by making a donation on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
niktim3
  • pamperedlinda