• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Cost-Effective Snacks and Products Should I Display for a Clinic Event?

The brownie cup recipe is a recipe for decadent brownie cups that makes about 48 pieces. It can be found on the website for the clinc.
heykim00
:p
Ok, heres the deal.... my manager has graciously agreed to let me bring snacks and display product for the whole clinc... almost 60 people. Now, I need ideas on the following: COST effective aka cheap snack ideas, what specials if any would you throw in as a bonus, and what products would you display.

I would like to focus on the new catalog if at all possible, but I just need help!

TIA :angel:

Did you know you could delete this thread if you choose. (since you reposted it... and have a couple of replies there.)

edit: oh! I see... you posted it in two different areas!

Last edited:
Well, the brownie cup recipe (the one I have is called decadent brownie cups) makes about 48 pieces, so if you doubled that recipe you would have enough, they are delicious and not too pricey to make. As far as a special, if you're wanting to sell cookware, you might offer 10% off cookware, 20% off a set of cookware (yes, you'd basically be losing most of your commission on the sets but it would be a great way to get high sales levels, trip and panorama points, and when people go to buy a set at 20% off (if you have any takers) you can also advise them if they schedule in Sept they can get 60% off!)

dwyerkim said:
Well, the brownie cup recipe (the one I have is called decadent brownie cups) makes about 48 pieces, so if you doubled that recipe you would have enough, they are delicious and not too pricey to make. As far as a special, if you're wanting to sell cookware, you might offer 10% off cookware, 20% off a set of cookware (yes, you'd basically be losing most of your commission on the sets but it would be a great way to get high sales levels, trip and panorama points, and when people go to buy a set at 20% off (if you have any takers) you can also advise them if they schedule in Sept they can get 60% off!)

WHat is the brownie cup recipe and where do i find it?

Hi there! I'm so excited to hear that you have the opportunity to showcase our products to a group of 60 people! As for cost-effective snack ideas, have you considered making some easy and delicious dips using our seasonings and mixes? They're always a hit and can be made ahead of time. For a bonus, you could offer a discount on our new catalog items or even a free gift with purchase. As for products to display, I would definitely suggest featuring some of our new products, as well as some versatile kitchen tools that can be used in everyday cooking. Let me know if you need any specific product recommendations. Best of luck with your event!

Related to What Cost-Effective Snacks and Products Should I Display for a Clinic Event?

1. How can I find a consultant to help me with my Pampered Chef products?

You can search for a consultant in your area by visiting our website and using the "Find a Consultant" feature. Simply enter your zip code and a list of consultants in your area will be provided. You can also ask for a referral from friends or family members who have worked with a Pampered Chef consultant before.

2. I'm having trouble using a specific product. How can I get help?

If you are having trouble using a Pampered Chef product, you can reach out to your consultant for assistance. They are trained experts on all of our products and can provide you with tips and tricks to make the most out of your purchase. You can also visit our website for instructional videos and product guides.

3. How do I host a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is easy! You can either host an in-person party at your home or a virtual party online. Simply reach out to a consultant and they will guide you through the process. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party.

4. I'm interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant. How do I get started?

That's great! We are always looking for passionate individuals to join our team. You can visit our website and click on the "Join" tab to learn more about the consultant opportunity and to sign up. You can also reach out to a consultant in your area for more information.

5. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your Pampered Chef purchase. If for any reason you are not happy with your product, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Simply contact your consultant or our customer service team for assistance with returns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heykim00
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • KRISTI'SCOOKING
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
c00p
  • Humble Beginnings