• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Us for a Fun and Tasty Sorority Alumnae Boutique Event!

In summary, there will be a boutique on Tuesday for a sorority alumnae group. Vendors such as Staging Solutions and Redesign, Creative Memories, Diva Design, Tastefully Simple, and Pampered Chef will be present. Attendees are asked to bring a 2 liter bottle of pop or cheap bottle of wine, as well as an appetizer or snack to share. The organizer has suggested that the Pampered Chef representative bring something besides the drink, and the BLT dip with fanape bread has been suggested. The representative is also trying to decide what products to display, with the suggestion of bringing something dessert-like or related to the April special, such as Tuxedo Brownies or a trifle bowl
momoftwins
I am doing a boutique on Tuesday in a home with other home based business vendors. It is for my sorority alumnae group. We are suppose to bring a 2 liter bottle of pop or cheap bottle of wine and an appetizer/snack to share. The vendors that will be there are: Staging Solutions and Redesign; Creative Memories; Diva Design - hand designed swarovski crystal t-shirts; Tastefully Simple and then of course me with Pampered Chef.

The lady in charge of it emailed me and said since there will be Tastefully Simple there it is up to me then if I want to bring anything besides the pop or wine. I had planned on bringing the BLT dip with fanape (sp?) bread. Any ideas of something cheap that would be good to bring or should I just try to bring a drink in the new quick stir pitchers????? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I am also trying to decide what to bring to display - it always seems that I bring way too much stuff to events like this. I was thinking of bringing my cash & carry as well as some of the new items (will have to borrow all of those with the exception of the new spices and trifle bowl) but I have a lot of retired products for my cash & carry. Again, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I would suggest taking something dessert like. Tastefully Simple seems to always have so many dips at their booths, you might want to do something different to draw people to your crowd. That would be what I would do.

I may make something in the trifle bowl then since that is the April special. That may attract bookings as well as sales!

Tuxedo Brownies!! I did a demo of the 2 step fudge. It is so easy to demo at something like that. Do they have a microwave? One can frosting and one bag chocolate chips. You can let it cool a little and put in EAD and use the star tip. Squeeze out onto those little mini muffin cup liners.

You may want to consider doing at least a small bridal shower display. Wedding season is coming up soon!

I would also bring the beverage in the quick stir pitcher!

1. What is a sorority alumnae boutique event?

A sorority alumnae boutique event is a fun and tasty gathering where former sorority sisters can come together to shop, socialize, and enjoy delicious food prepared with Pampered Chef products. It's a great opportunity to reconnect with old friends and support your sorority's philanthropic efforts.

2. Will there be discounts on Pampered Chef products at the event?

Yes, there will be exclusive discounts on Pampered Chef products available at the event. It's a great opportunity to stock up on kitchen essentials and try out new products.

3. Can non-sorority members attend the event?

Yes, non-sorority members are welcome to attend the event and support the cause. It's a great chance for them to learn more about your sorority and enjoy the delicious food and shopping experience.

4. Do I need to bring anything to the event?

No, you don't need to bring anything to the event. We will provide all the necessary cooking equipment and ingredients for the tasty dishes we will be preparing. Just come ready to have a good time!

5. Can I bring a friend to the event?

Of course! We encourage you to bring your friends and family to the event. The more, the merrier! Just make sure to RSVP so we can have an accurate headcount for the cooking and shopping activities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
caraighan
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • LoriLions
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies