• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cost-Effective Snacks and Products for the Clinic

In summary, Paula is looking for ideas for snacks and specials to include with her clinc event that will be almost 60 people. She asks for suggestions on cost effective snacks, what specials if any would you throw in as a bonus, and what products would you display.
heykim00
:p
Ok, heres the deal.... my manager has graciously agreed to let me bring snacks and display product for the whole clinc... almost 60 people. Now, I need ideas on the following: COST effective aka cheap snack ideas, what specials if any would you throw in as a bonus, and what products would you display.

I would like to focus on the new catalog if at all possible, but I just need help!

TIA :angel:

The cool & creamy chocolate fondue and cinnamon chips always goes over well. Or do mango salsa with the cinn chips or regular salsa or a dip and veges or chips or crackers.

As far as a special how about a free SB with the purchase of 2 cookbooks. Or half price shipping for orders over $50 (or whatever) or a free rub with a $60 order. Or a free (whatever you want) when they hold their show...

I'd display at least the santuko/some piece of forged cutlery, a piece of stoneware, a piece of SA, a piece of executive cookware, a piece of the new stainless steel cookware, and any of the new season products you have.

Good luck, this sounds like a fantastic opportunity.

I'd give something small for booking a show (maybe $5 off their order at their show?) and free shipping if they bring in outside orders of more than $60.

The Apple Berry Salsa with Cinnamon Chips is cheap, easy, somewhat healthy feeds a crowd, tastes great, and can be made ahead. You can even buy the cinnamon chips at Sam's Club and at many large grocery chains.

The BBQ Pork Tenderloin in the DCB is also SUPER EASY,very good, & very fast (about 15 min start to finish)! The mini sandwiches use store bought split dinner rolls. I make a sauce to add to the sandwiches (1/2 Ranch Dressing & 1/2 KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce) in a small SA bowl. Pour the juice & onions left in the DCB into another small SA bowl. Display sliced meat in Lg Dots bowl, bread in a woven selection piece and sauces in small bowl caddy with sm bamboo spoons to serve. Of course, the new appetizer plates would go great with this!, and you could line the woven piece with one of the new striped towels!!

Beer Bread is also very good and there are many variations of that from spicy to sweet.
GOOD LUCK!!

Last edited:
Profiterole Puffs are cheap and easy and really yummy. Also the touchdown taco dip has been a hit whenever I bring it somewhere... A trifle would be another good alternative, as that feeds a lot... good luck!

That reminds me--the Layered Sun-Dried Tomato Dip is fabulous! Pizza on a cracker.

Profiterole Puffs are a really good choice, as they can be made ahead and frozen, too, so you can have alot of them. They're also inexpensive, which is a definite bonus!

Produce is really fresh in Ohio right now, but I don't know what's "in" down in Oklahoma. If you can get fresh cucumbers relatively cheap, maybe you could do the stuffed cucumbers?

Wraps are always popular, too, and can be served out of the Chillzanne products.

Since cookware is on special in September, you may want to think about doing a cake, such as the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake. Again, you can bake a couple of them up ahead of time, and should be able to get 15 servings out of each if you cut them into "lattice strips", then squares, instead of pie slices.

Good luck, and please let us know what you end up making! I've got a "mega" show in September, and I'm not sure what I'll be doing there as of yet....it's 3 shows in one...and they're talking about a guest list of 150...!!! oh boy!!

Paula

Thank you girls sooo much!!!!!

Good for you Paula, I can't wait to hear about that either!!!!

I'll let you know how this goes and what I end up making...

:love:
raebates said:
That reminds me--the Layered Sun-Dried Tomato Dip is fabulous! Pizza on a cracker.

I have never heard of that & I LOVE:love: sun-dried tomatoes!! In what cookbook is that?:confused:

Tara, it was in a couple of the Season's Best a couple of years ago. Follow the links Tasha so graciously provided and you should find it. If not, I think it's still on my website. You can probably find it there.

Related to Cost-Effective Snacks and Products for the Clinic

What are some cost-effective snack options for the clinic?

Some cost-effective snack options for the clinic include fresh fruit, popcorn, trail mix, granola bars, and veggie sticks with hummus.

Are there any Pampered Chef products that can help with preparing snacks for the clinic?

Yes, there are several Pampered Chef products that can help with preparing snacks for the clinic. The Quick Slice is perfect for quickly slicing fruits and vegetables, the Deluxe Air Fryer is great for making crispy snacks without using a lot of oil, and the Deluxe Cooking Blender can be used for making homemade hummus and dips.

What are some healthy snack options for the clinic?

Some healthy snack options for the clinic include Greek yogurt with fresh berries, roasted chickpeas, apple slices with nut butter, and homemade energy bites.

Can you recommend any Pampered Chef products for storing and transporting snacks to the clinic?

Yes, the Leakproof Glass Containers and Insulated Tote are perfect for storing and transporting snacks to the clinic. The containers keep food fresh and the tote keeps them at the right temperature during transport.

Are there any gluten-free or allergy-friendly snack options available from Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of gluten-free and allergy-friendly snack options, such as Gluten-Free Brownie Mix, Nut-Free Energy Bites, and Dairy-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies. You can also find allergen information for each product on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • batroark
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • pchefinski
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies