• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What can you do with Chocolate Peppermint Sauce?

In summary, Chocolate Peppermint Sauce is a rich and creamy sauce made with chocolate, cream, and peppermint extract. It is perfect for drizzling over desserts, using as a dip, or as a topping for hot drinks. It is also gluten-free and can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. It can be heated up or served cold.
pjpamchef
Silver Member
What are some ideas of what to do with this sauce??

Drizzle over ice cream, cheesecake, cakes, brownies or pies. Try it fondue-style with cubed pound cake, strawberries, sliced apples, marshmallows, graham crackers and pretzels.

My personal opinion is all you need is a spoon! yummy!

Warm a bit, then dip vanilla wafers in it!

Thanks to all!

Related to What can you do with Chocolate Peppermint Sauce?

1. What is Chocolate Peppermint Sauce?

Chocolate Peppermint Sauce is a rich and decadent sauce made from a combination of chocolate, cream, and peppermint extract. It has a smooth and creamy texture with a refreshing peppermint flavor.

2. How do I use Chocolate Peppermint Sauce?

Chocolate Peppermint Sauce is great for drizzling over desserts such as ice cream, brownies, or cheesecake. It can also be used as a dip for fruits or pretzels, or even as a topping for hot chocolate or coffee.

3. Is Chocolate Peppermint Sauce gluten-free?

Yes, our Chocolate Peppermint Sauce is gluten-free, making it a safe and delicious option for those with gluten sensitivities or allergies.

4. How should I store Chocolate Peppermint Sauce?

Chocolate Peppermint Sauce should be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator. It can be stored for up to 2 weeks, but for best quality, we recommend consuming it within 1 week.

5. Can I heat up Chocolate Peppermint Sauce?

Yes, Chocolate Peppermint Sauce can be heated up in the microwave or on the stovetop. Just be sure to stir it occasionally to prevent burning. It can also be served cold, depending on personal preference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leftymac
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
alabama pc cons.
  • sandilou
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
loreo
  • skaugchef