• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tried the New Sauces? Share Your Experience!

In summary, Pampered Chef has introduced five new sauces: Balsamic & Herb Dipping Oil, Citrus & Herb Marinade, Garlic & Herb Pizza Sauce, Honey Mustard & Onion BBQ Sauce, and Sweet Chili & Lime Sauce. These sauces are all gluten-free and can be used for both cooking and dipping. However, the Honey Mustard & Onion BBQ Sauce and Sweet Chili & Lime Sauce are not suitable for vegans due to the presence of honey. The sauces should be stored in a cool, dry place and refrigerated after opening for best results.
bcowdin
Has anyone tried any of the new sauces. If so, how did you use it and what did you think?

Thanks,
Barbara

Loved the mango curry sauce. Threw it on some boneless chicken breasts in the DCB in the microwave. Easy and tasty!

This is not a sauce, but I also used the rosemary infused canola oil to saute some yellow squash. To me, the rosemary overpowered the squash a bit, but I bet it would be good to roast potatoes.

Tried the dessert sauces. Loved the chocolate caramel and the chocolate peppermint (which I didn't think I'd like). It tastes like an andes mint. The chocolate peanut butter is ok, but doesn't have enough PB in it for me. I'm not a real fan of the butterscotch rum by itself or on icecream, but I think it would be great on pumpkin or apple pie or drizzled on egg nog.

They show the Butterscotch Rum Sauce poured on a Bundt cake as a drizzled frosting. I bet it would be good with a coconut something or even as a flavoring in Hot Cocoa! The Blackberry Balsamic, add 1/4 cup to 3/4 cup VERY LIGHT olive oil for a great salad dressing.

The Mango Curry was used last night over a block of cream cheese at my cluster meeting with triskets and it was AMAZING!!

melindagilbert said:
The Mango Curry was used last night over a block of cream cheese at my cluster meeting with triskets and it was AMAZING!!

Thank you for sharing!!

1. What are the new sauces offered by Pampered Chef?

The new sauces offered by Pampered Chef are:
- Balsamic & Herb Dipping Oil
- Citrus & Herb Marinade
- Garlic & Herb Pizza Sauce
- Honey Mustard & Onion BBQ Sauce
- Sweet Chili & Lime Sauce

2. Are the new sauces gluten-free?

Yes, all of the new sauces offered by Pampered Chef are gluten-free.

3. Can I use the new sauces for cooking as well as dipping?

Yes, the new sauces can be used for both cooking and dipping. They are versatile and can be used to marinate meats, dress salads, or as a sauce for pizza or BBQ dishes.

4. Are the new sauces suitable for vegetarians/vegans?

The Balsamic & Herb Dipping Oil, Citrus & Herb Marinade, and Garlic & Herb Pizza Sauce are suitable for vegetarians. However, the Honey Mustard & Onion BBQ Sauce and Sweet Chili & Lime Sauce contain honey and are not suitable for vegans.

5. How do I store the new sauces?

The new sauces should be stored in a cool, dry place. Once opened, they should be refrigerated and consumed within 3 months for optimal freshness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melizabeth35
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pctharper
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • cheflorraine