• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce Question

In summary, the spicy pineapple rum sauce is made with diced pineapple, brown sugar, rum, red pepper flakes, and lime juice. It has a kick of heat from the red pepper flakes, but the level of spice can be adjusted. It can be used as a glaze for meats, a dipping sauce for appetizers, or drizzled over grilled vegetables. Once opened, it should be refrigerated and can last up to two weeks. It is gluten-free, but contains alcohol.
PampChefDeb
I have a customer who wants to use the Spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce on a ham. Sound yummy!

However, she asked me how many pounds will 1 bottle cover.

I have no idea. Can anyone here help? Please? :D

I would think she could do 2 normal size hams with one bottle easily. For sure 1 bottle would be enough for a ham even if she pours it on thick.

BethCooks4U said:
I would think she could do 2 normal size hams with one bottle easily. For sure 1 bottle would be enough for a ham even if she pours it on thick.

Thank you, Beth!!

Makes sense to me! I will pass the info on. :)

THe SPRS is ALL I put on my ham... I do half the bottle on the ham then mix the other half with gingerale or sprite and heat in a sauce pan and make a glaze/dipping sauce. Best Ham Ever.

That does sound good but I also love the Maple Honey Mustard on Ham or Pork Chops or salmon!

1. What ingredients are in the spicy pineapple rum sauce?

The spicy pineapple rum sauce is made with diced pineapple, brown sugar, rum, red pepper flakes, and lime juice.

2. Is this sauce spicy?

Yes, this sauce has a kick of heat from the red pepper flakes. However, you can adjust the level of spice by adding more or less depending on your taste preferences.

3. How do I use the spicy pineapple rum sauce?

This sauce is perfect for glazing meats, such as chicken or pork, before grilling or baking. It can also be used as a dipping sauce for appetizers or drizzled over grilled vegetables for a sweet and spicy twist.

4. Does the sauce need to be refrigerated?

Once opened, the spicy pineapple rum sauce should be stored in the refrigerator to maintain its freshness. It can be kept in the fridge for up to two weeks.

5. Is this sauce gluten-free?

Yes, the spicy pineapple rum sauce is gluten-free, making it a great option for those with dietary restrictions. However, it does contain alcohol, so please consume responsibly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SpiritdancerIA
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Jessamary
Replies
Views
naekelsey
Replies
Views
raebates