• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which sauce would you use for a hot chicken dip?

Ingredients:8 oz cream cheese1 stick butter1 packet ranch dressing/dip mix1 large can of chickenGarlic powder to tasteInstructions:1. Put all ingredients in Large Micro Cooker or Classic Batter Bowl and microwave until soft.2. Mix together and serve with chips or crackers (best with Ritz crackers.)
kam
Staff member
I need some opinions. I hate to admit it, but I have not tried all the sauces (but I have them all).

Which of our sauces would go well as a dipping sauce for beer bread?

I know everyone raves about the Pineapple sauce over cream cheese, but how is the Raspberry Habenero with cream cheese?

We are having a party Saturday and I just want a little something extra to set out.

Thanks! :)

My favorite is the Raspberry Habanero sauce over cream cheese. My guess is it'll be great with the beer bread.I like to make beer bread with Sierra Mist. It makes it a little sweeter tasting. Might be too sweet w/ the Raspberry H., but maybe not. Hmmm, guess I need to try that out. :D

I would recommend the Oil Dipping Seasonings with the beer bread. If you have the new spinach one, I bet you could make a yummy dip with it. I wouldn't use the sauces for dipping--they would be overpowering.

I LOVE the Raspberry Habanero on cream cheese--and on chicken! It is the absolute best.

Thanks!

I am really dying to try the Raspberry one. I will definitely set some out with cream cheese.

Maybe I'll make a small batch of dip using the Spinach Oil Dipping sauce and have the beer bread.

Is the dip recipe on the bottle for the spinach Dip? I am at work and don't have it with me.

I like just using Club crackers or Wheat Thins for the Ras.Hab. sauce with cream cheese, so maybe have some crackers of some sort on hand just in case it is too overpowering or just not quite right with the beer bread.When I had beer bread at TS parties, I LOVED using it with the Garlic, Garlic dip. So I bet if you made a dip out of the Spinach Oil Dipping or something else, it would be delicious. (And just in case anyone was wondering...Savory dips went well even with the "Sierra Mist" Beer Bread ;) )

babywings76 said:
I like just using Club crackers or Wheat Thins for the Ras.Hab. sauce with cream cheese, so maybe have some crackers of some sort on hand just in case it is too overpowering or just not quite right with the beer bread.

When I had beer bread at TS parties, I LOVED using it with the Garlic, Garlic dip. So I bet if you made a dip out of the Spinach Oil Dipping or something else, it would be delicious. (And just in case anyone was wondering...Savory dips went well even with the "Sierra Mist" Beer Bread ;) )

I am serving a hot chicken dip with Ritz crackers...so I'll have plenty of those. Maybe I'll pick up some Wheat Thins.

THANKS!

A hot chicken dip - sounds yummy. Is it spicy hot or temperature hot? Share the recipe?

chefa said:
A hot chicken dip - sounds yummy. Is it spicy hot or temperature hot? Share the recipe?

I got the recipe from here! Pampchef.angel provided a recipe booklet and the dip was in there.

Here is the link to the original post:
http://www.chefsuccess.com/f7/recipe-booklet-56712/

Here is the recipe: It is REALLY easy. I put it in a small crockpot once I have warmed it up in microwave.

Beth Peterson’s Hot Chicken Dip

8 oz cream cheese
1 stick butter
1 packet ranch dressing/dip mix
1 large can of chicken
Garlic powder to taste

Put all ingredients in Large Micro Cooker or Classic Batter Bowl and microwave until soft. Mix together and serve with chips or crackers (best with Ritz crackers.)

Related to Which sauce would you use for a hot chicken dip?

1. What is the best sauce to use for a stir-fry?

The best sauce to use for a stir-fry would be our Asian Stir-Fry Sauce. It has a perfect blend of soy sauce, garlic, ginger, and other seasonings that will give your stir-fry a delicious and authentic flavor.

2. Can I use the same sauce for both chicken and beef dishes?

Yes, you can definitely use the same sauce for both chicken and beef dishes. Our All-Purpose Dipping Sauce is a versatile option that pairs well with both meats. It has a tangy and slightly sweet flavor that complements any dish.

3. What sauce would be good for a seafood dish?

For a seafood dish, we recommend our Lemon Dill Sauce. It has a light and refreshing flavor that pairs well with all types of seafood, from fish to shrimp to scallops.

4. Is there a sauce that is suitable for vegetarians?

Yes, we have several sauces that are suitable for vegetarians. Our Garden Vegetable Dip has a creamy and savory flavor that goes well with raw veggies, chips, and even cooked vegetables. Our Garlic Parmesan Sauce is also a great option for vegetarians as it is a delicious addition to pasta, roasted vegetables, and more.

5. Can I use your sauces as a marinade?

Absolutely! Our sauces can also be used as marinades to add flavor and moisture to your meats. Our Teriyaki Sauce and Sweet & Smoky BBQ Sauce are especially great for marinating meats before grilling or baking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennytodd
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • cactus_flower
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Jennie50