• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Dipping Seasonings and Sauces

In summary, the new seasonings and sauces were a hit with the test audience. The one downside was that the seasonings settled too quickly. The new dips are a great alternative to traditional sauces and can be used for a variety of dishes. The Garlic Parmesan seasoning was a favorite of the participants. The breadsticks were also a big success.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I used the new dipping seasonings and sauces yesterday. I made the seasonings like suggested on the bottles and then poured the sauces over cream cheese. It was a really nice set up, would work great for a sips and dips show. The one thing I didn't like was that the seasonings settled too quick and you had to keep stirring them up. The one thing I would change would be to use less cream cheese and make sure it's really soft. I thought it was soft but when we ate it, it was still really hard.

I went to my director's for a new products demo. The dips were wonderful!!! :) I love the new dipping mixes. They do settle but I found that I dunk my bread and get more flavor with it....YUM

One way to get around the settling of the dip seasonings is to sprinkle them on a plate, then drizzle the oil over them. This is how seasoned dipping oil is handled in a couple of our favorite restaurants.

If you use the Neuftachel (sp?) cheese (the 1/3 lower fat cream cheese) it's softer to begin with, so easier for spreading.

I've fallen in love with the Garlic Parmesan seasoning. I used it Saturday (I think it was Dor who posted the idea) on fingerling potatoes, with sweet onions and sweet peppers that I roasted. I drizzled a mixture of butter and olive oil over them, and sprinkled a couple TBLS. of the Garlic/Parm over it, and stirred it up, and roasted them. YUMMY!
Today, I am doing Janet's recipe for ranch oyster crackers - subbing the garlic/parm.

I also love the Ginger Wasabi sauce. Yummmmmmm - I could eat it right off the spoon - but since it's so expensive, I'll try to save it!

I made some salmon in the grill pan the other day, and then poured some of the pineapple sauce over it. YUM!!

I used 4 biscuits out of a package for something, so I had 6 left over. I did the garlic pull-aparts with the Garlic Parmesan. Delish!

Last night I had some of the refrigerated bread sticks, so instead of twisting them like it says I laid them flat and then brushed them with olive oil and sprinkled the garlic parm seasoning on it and then baked it. They were awesome. My DH didn't think that they had enough garlic flavor, but I thought they were really good. Definitely improved on the breadsticks! Haven't tried any of the others yet.

What are the ingredients in the New Dipping Seasonings and Sauces?

The ingredients in our New Dipping Seasonings and Sauces vary depending on the flavor, but they are all made with high-quality, natural ingredients. Some common ingredients include herbs, spices, oils, and vinegars. All ingredients are listed on the packaging for your convenience.

Are the New Dipping Seasonings and Sauces gluten-free?

Yes, all of our New Dipping Seasonings and Sauces are gluten-free. We understand the importance of catering to dietary restrictions and have made sure that our products are safe for those with gluten sensitivities or allergies.

How do I use the New Dipping Seasonings and Sauces?

Our New Dipping Seasonings and Sauces are incredibly versatile and can be used in a variety of ways. They are perfect for dipping sauces, marinades, salad dressings, and even as a seasoning for roasted vegetables or meats. Get creative and try them out in your favorite recipes!

Do the New Dipping Seasonings and Sauces contain any artificial flavors or preservatives?

No, our New Dipping Seasonings and Sauces are free from artificial flavors and preservatives. We believe in using only the best ingredients in our products to provide our customers with a delicious and natural experience.

Can I purchase the New Dipping Seasonings and Sauces in a bundle?

Yes, we offer bundle options for our New Dipping Seasonings and Sauces so you can try out multiple flavors at once or stock up on your favorites. Check our website or reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on bundle deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • dldunphy
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly