• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What can I use the new burgundy/white tote for?

organized!! I use the inside zip pocket for my phone, sunglasses, and other small items. And the outside zip pocket for my keys and other larger items.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
So, what are all of you gonna use yours for? I love it, but have no idea what to use it for!?! I don't need it for shows and it's too big for a work bag. I'm looking for fun ideas! :)

When did you get yours.. I have not gotten my rewards for shows in July. And I did go to conference.

PChefPEI said:
So, what are all of you gonna use yours for? I love it, but have no idea what to use it for!?! I don't need it for shows and it's too big for a work bag. I'm looking for fun ideas! :)

Umm...wanna bet?! :blushing:

...and I can testify that it is VERY sturdy and holds LOTS of weight. I even through my laptop in it on occasion with all my other work stuff...I'd be afraid to weigh it though! :eek:

gingertannery said:
When did you get yours.. I have not gotten my rewards for shows in July. And I did go to conference.

I submitted my second show on July 31st and got my box within the next week.

so far mine has worked well to pack to go swimming at the gym

gingertannery said:

Were your July shows submitted in July? And are you sure you're excluding held-over June shows? Those 2 conditions are easy to miss.

I don't have one but if I did I think it would be an aewsome purse/diaperbag combo! I get a lot of comments on my purse or diaper bag latley. (not PC)

I use mine for going to the pool or the beach. When we go camping I use it to carry my things to the showers. I love this bag.

I did have both shows in July as July shows... and both were submitted by the end of July.. probably the 30th. And still nothing.. I guess I'll call HO tomorrow and check on it.

gingertannery said:

Got mine this week, same day as I got my SAT stuff. Hope you get yours soon!

I use it when I do a 30m Chicken show. THe DCB fits in it nicely (along with everything else!)

I have been using mine for going to the pool and for my trip to the beach.

I use mine when I go to the grocery store for loading up the groceries, better than paper or plastic.

Diaper bag :)

Mine is still sitting in my closet til I figure out what to do. I have two shows this weekend- Friday night and Saturday morning so I have to pack super smart and still wash a few dishes, so it maybe my 'extras' bag- extra stuff that I need for both so I don't forget.

Anyone not want theirs? I'd love to have one. PM me with a price.

I'm using mine as my van bag. I put anything I need to remember to take with me in the tote--library books to return, coupon organizer, catalogs & other business stuff, etc.BTW, I had an extra laptop holder lying around. (I think it came with my rolling briefcase.) I put a few catalogs, a folder with upcoming specials, and several mini catalogs in it. I then slipped the laptop holder in my tote. Ta da! It holds things well.

I use mine for my shows, I put all my paperwork supplies and such and even laptop and hostess packets I am thinking this one of the best bags yet for us to use to carry all of our paperwork and such to shows i love mine.

At New Director Academy, one of the gals had hers monogramed. It was stunning!

I actually used mine last night to lug all my paperwork for my open house. I was amazed at how much stuff it holds and how strong it is! I think I will start to use it for carrying paperwork to shows. I think I need another one now though for a "car bag" like Rae!! LOL Gee, had no ideas for it, now I'm full of 'em!! :) Thanks you guys......

legacypc46 said:

That is an excellent idea!

I've been thinking about using it as a diaper bad when RedSoxBabyGirl comes, but I've also thought about using it for the paperwork stuff for shows. Not sure yet.

I love mine! I use it for shows. My pen holder from conference fits in one of the pockets. (Had some personalized from National Pen!) Recipes in another pocket, small door prizes in another. All my guest packets, catalog and cooking show packets, planner, small striped bag that I earned also with checks and petty cash, etc fit in quite nicely. Since I wear the apron and use the tablecloth too, I look pretty coordinated. Plus, it is cushy to carry.

I also use mine to carry catalogs and paperwork to shows. I love it for fall!

PChefPEI said:
I actually used mine last night to lug all my paperwork for my open house. I was amazed at how much stuff it holds and how strong it is! I think I will start to use it for carrying paperwork to shows. I think I need another one now though for a "car bag" like Rae!! LOL Gee, had no ideas for it, now I'm full of 'em!! :) Thanks you guys......

I am affectionately known as "The Bag Lady" by several of my friends. I have totes for all uses and occasions. :D This one is probably my new favorite. It's huge and sturdy. :love:

It's good for grocery shopping, too. The padding acts as insulation, so your frozen items won't thaw before you get them home.

legacypc46 said:

Yes it was! I'm having mine monogramed this week.

I am using mine to take all my show supplies (folders, drawing slips, host packets, etc.) This is the first time I'm using for that purpose and I was AMAZED how much it held! All those pockets! I used to carry this stuff in a basket, but this is much better. My laptop doesn't quite fit, but everything else does. :angel:

revsmrs311 said:
I am using mine to take all my show supplies (folders, drawing slips, host packets, etc.) This is the first time I'm using for that purpose and I was AMAZED how much it held! All those pockets! I used to carry this stuff in a basket, but this is much better. My laptop doesn't quite fit, but everything else does. :angel:

That's what I started doing too, and I LOVE IT!! It's so big and eventhough it feels fairly heavy, it's still feels very strong! So glad I earned it! :D

I've been using it for paperwork/catalogs for shows, but last night I thought "I should use that for my scrapping every month!!"

I don't know if I want to find something else for my paperwork though *sigh*

redsoxgirl said:
I've been using it for paperwork/catalogs for shows, but last night I thought "I should use that for my scrapping every month!!"

I don't know if I want to find something else for my paperwork though *sigh*

You could always find a second on Marketplace, maybe??

I don't think you'll find one. Everyone loves them! (me included!) There were a few post on here about people selling them but as soon as it posted they were sold, it was funny!

You could always check ebay! ;)

Has anyone washed theirs?

I took everything out of my crate-the collapsible one that came with kits in years gone by, and I put it in this new cranberry tote!! It holds so much!! I have always hated that it took 2 hands (of course) to carry that crate and I always had to make 2 trips to the car. This way my tool turn about and paperwork bag are on one shoulder and I can carry the cranberry tote in my other hand and voila...only one trip from the car!! Yea!! I haven't thought about washing it though...will cross that bridge later.
Deb

I have one that I bought from someone on this site and I have been using my to carry everything we need to soccer games & football games. It holds it all and I love it!!!

Does anyone have the dimensions of the bag? I am thinking about having one made. Thanks for the info.

1. What can I use the new burgundy/white tote for?

The burgundy/white tote from Pampered Chef can be used for a variety of purposes. It's perfect for carrying groceries, storing craft supplies, packing for a weekend trip, or even using as a stylish diaper bag. The possibilities are endless!

2. So, what are all of you gonna use yours for?

Our customers have found many creative uses for the burgundy/white tote. Some have used it as a picnic basket, a beach bag, a gym bag, or a gardening tote. Others have used it to organize their car trunk or store their kids' toys. The options are endless and completely up to your imagination!

3. I love it, but have no idea what to use it for!?!

Don't worry, we've got you covered! The burgundy/white tote is perfect for everyday use. You can use it to carry your laptop and work essentials, as a shopping bag, or even as a stylish alternative to a backpack for school. It's also great for storing extra blankets and pillows in your living room or for holding your workout gear.

4. I don't need it for shows and it's too big for a work bag.

While the burgundy/white tote is a popular choice for our consultants to use at shows, it's also a versatile bag for everyday use. If you don't need it for shows, consider using it for your next trip to the farmer's market, as a carry-on for traveling, or for organizing your home office supplies.

5. I'm looking for fun ideas!

We're glad you're excited about your new burgundy/white tote! Some fun ideas for using it include using it as a beach bag, a pool tote, a knitting or sewing bag, or even as a stylish laundry basket. You could also use it to carry your sports equipment or as a picnic basket for a day at the park.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • NooraK
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • krahema