• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Versatility of Show-To-Go Tote | Perfect for On-the-Go Needs

In summary, the show-to-go tote is a tote that is similar to the roller bag and TTA tote. It has one large compartment and three smaller ones. The tote that is included in the kit can hold the large round stone & woven tray, 12" skillet, etc. The dimensions of the tote are not known, but instructions are included in the Carry-All tote kit.
leftymac
I tried searching for a thread on this but had no luck..I'm sure someone will gladly point me to it if it really exists.

But what exactly is the "show-to-go" tote, and is there a picture of it?

There really is one - I promise. I just don't recall seeing a picture. The tote that I have has 1 large compartment and 3 smaller ones - you can get a ton in it. It is in the same 'line' as the roller bag and TTA tote.

Yep, I've got one too. Did you get a New consultant Tote in your kit? I don't remember when you signed up. If you did, it's similar, but not exactly the same. On one side, there's a long compartment, but it doesn't have a shaped bottom (ok, don't go there!). It can hold the large round stone & woven tray, 12" skillet, etc. Then there's three compartments on the other side that share the same bottom. There's just two dividers that made three areas. The Family Size Quik-Stir fits in one compartment perfectly with room for the cutting board & similar sized items.

Does that description do it justice? Well, probably not. But I tried! :D

crystalscookingnow said:
Yep, I've got one too. Did you get a New consultant Tote in your kit? I don't remember when you signed up. If you did, it's similar, but not exactly the same. On one side, there's a long compartment, but it doesn't have a shaped bottom (ok, don't go there!). It can hold the large round stone & woven tray, 12" skillet, etc. Then there's three compartments on the other side that share the same bottom. There's just two dividers that made three areas. The Family Size Quik-Stir fits in one compartment perfectly with room for the cutting board & similar sized items.

Does that description do it justice? Well, probably not. But I tried! :D

LOL I'm cracking up at the "shaped bottom". I don't know how you thought it came across, but to us gays it can mean so many things -- and I've probably just crossed the line of everything appropriate.

The description is great. I've been wondering if it's worth it. I tend to make my consultant tote so darn heavy. Do you know the dimensions of it? I'm just wondering if it's worth it.

leftymac said:
LOL I'm cracking up at the "shaped bottom". I don't know how you thought it came across, but to us gays it can mean so many things -- and I've probably just crossed the line of everything appropriate.

The description is great. I've been wondering if it's worth it. I tend to make my consultant tote so darn heavy. Do you know the dimensions of it? I'm just wondering if it's worth it.

There used to be a picture of it on CC....let me go see if I can find it!

Found it!

Keith - go to Consultants Corner, and under "Managing Your Business" - then to "Samples and Supplies" and then download the supply order form. It's the last page of the supply order form. It's called the Carry-All tote on there, but it's the same thing!

Keith - The tote is so worth it. As is the rolling bag.

Thanks everyone!

Can someone explain how to pack it so it makes sense? THe compartments seem like they were designed for specific items. (the rolling cart) Does it come w/ instructions?
I use duffel bags right now, and I am looking forward to earning the rolling cart, and carry all. After helping a fellow consultant w/ hers, I was so confused. Where can I fit the bar pan? Is it really enough padding to protect it on the outside pocket of the bag?
Does anyone put thier trifle bowl under the tool turn about in the TTA tote?? That definately would get broken on me.

I put my bar pan in the new consultant tote in the padded section, with my cutting boards and my oven mitt and cranberry trivet in behind it. I put my spices, food chopper, prep bowls, pinch bowls, measuring cups, metal sheet pan, etc. in the carry all. I love it!! I have put the trifle in the TTA and it works great!! Just make sure you wedge it in good in between something so that it won't fall over b/c it gets top heavy! HTH

What size is the Show-To-Go Tote?

The Show-To-Go Tote measures 16.5 inches long, 10.5 inches wide, and 14 inches tall, making it the perfect size for carrying all of your on-the-go needs.

Is the Show-To-Go Tote insulated?

Yes, the Show-To-Go Tote is fully insulated, keeping your food and drinks hot or cold for hours. It also has a leak-proof lining, making it perfect for packing meals or drinks for picnics or road trips.

How many compartments does the Show-To-Go Tote have?

The Show-To-Go Tote has two spacious compartments, one larger compartment for food and drinks and a smaller compartment for utensils or other essentials. It also has two side pockets for additional storage.

Can the Show-To-Go Tote be personalized?

Yes, the Show-To-Go Tote can be personalized with your name or a fun design. This makes it a great gift for friends and family who love to cook or are always on the go.

Is the Show-To-Go Tote easy to clean?

Yes, the Show-To-Go Tote is made with durable and easy-to-clean materials. You can simply wipe it down with a damp cloth or hand wash it with mild soap and water. It is also machine washable on a gentle cycle.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• basketmom2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • TinasKitchen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • esavvymom