• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Scrapbooker's: Comparing Show To Go & Jumbo XXL Roller Totes

In summary, the rolling tote from Michaels is around the same size as the Jumbo XXL roller tote for scrapbooking. The inside pockets on the Rolling Case are very padded and customizable, making it a good investment if you intend to use it for scrapbooking.
heat123
Silver Member
For those of you who have this rolling tote and if you also scrapbook, can you tell me if it's around the same size as the Jumbo XXL roller tote for scrapbooking? Or can you give me the size dimensions of the show to go roller??

I want a roller piece for transporting stuff to/from shows and if the show to go piece is around the same size I will just purchase the scrapbooking roller for $75 at Micheals on add and save $15! Otherwise, if it's bigger than I should probably invest in it!

Thanks for any input!

I have a large rolling tote from Michaels, I believe the one from P/C is quite a bit larger.

Kathy Griffith
Indepentent Consultant
West Memphis AR
[email protected]

I have a scrapbook rolling case and the show to go rolling case. What will be worth the $15 to you is the inside pockets on the Rolling Case. They are all super padded to hold things like simple additions and stoneware, etc. It's pretty customized and if you are planning on spending the money anyway, I'd go for the show to go hands down.

I used the rolling case for scrapbooking, thought about buying the creative memories rolling case but why spend the 120 they charge when the PC one is just as big. I have the original sizzix die cut machine with the shadowbox and lollipop alphabet dies (each set is in about a 13x9 cupcake carrier for storing) and when you take out the middle section on the case you can fit the two cupcake carriers with the dies, the sizzix machine and another small box with my other loose dies. I put my other scrapbook items in the other PC tote and set it on top of the rolling tote. It is great.

I just took my dies to my friends house for scrapbooking since she doesn't have any and uses mine whenever possible, when I go to a crop this Friday I will just have my scrapbooking supplies in it (album, paper, etc), I figure it will also be advertising that I sell PC to the other croppers when they see the bag.

Hmm sounds like I have to invest in our roller case then! :O)
Maybe with my next paycheck!!!

1. What is the difference between the Show To Go and Jumbo XXL Roller Totes?

The Show To Go Roller Tote is designed to hold all of your essential scrapbooking tools and supplies, while the Jumbo XXL Roller Tote is larger and can hold even more items. The Jumbo XXL also has additional features such as a detachable shoulder strap and a removable, clear plastic divider for organizing your supplies.

2. Can both totes be used for traveling?

Yes, both the Show To Go and Jumbo XXL Roller Totes are designed for easy travel. They both have sturdy wheels and a telescoping handle for effortless transportation. However, the Jumbo XXL is better suited for longer trips as it can hold more supplies.

3. Are the totes durable?

Yes, both the Show To Go and Jumbo XXL Roller Totes are made with high-quality materials and are built to last. The exterior is made of durable fabric and the interior has reinforced dividers to protect your supplies.

4. Can the totes be personalized?

Yes, both totes have a customizable front panel where you can add your name or a personalized design. This makes it easy to identify your tote and add a personal touch to your scrapbooking supplies.

5. Are the totes easy to clean?

Yes, the totes are designed for easy cleaning. The exterior fabric can be wiped clean with a damp cloth and the interior dividers can be removed for more thorough cleaning if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefmeg
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • ginamkiely
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies