• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What can I make with leftover turkey for dinner tonight?

In summary, leftover turkey can be used in a variety of dishes such as turkey pot pie, sandwiches, soup, and enchiladas. It can also be kept in the fridge for 3-4 days or frozen for up to 4 months. Leftover turkey can be used in slow cooker recipes, but cooking time should be adjusted. Some healthy options for using leftover turkey include stir-fry, salads, and tacos. Leftover turkey dinners can also be made in advance and reheated later.
4kids4me
We have a TON of turkey left - we got 2 big breasts, and we only ate one between the 7 of us. Any suggestions for dinner tonight? I checked files, but what i'm finding is for ground turkey. TIA!!!

Turkey Cranberry Wreath. It's in All the Best.

i made the chicken florentine ring (stoneware book) with leftover turkey and it was yummy!

Thanks, Ladies! I have both those cookbooks, so I'm off to check which ingredients we have on hand. And thanks for that link - I knew I remembered seeing one. Guess it woudlnt' come up without the hyphen. Sheesh. :)

1. What are some creative ways to use leftover turkey?

Leftover turkey can be used in a variety of dishes such as turkey pot pie, turkey and cranberry sandwiches, turkey noodle soup, and turkey enchiladas. You can also use it in place of chicken in your favorite recipes, such as casseroles or salads.

2. How long can I keep leftover turkey in the fridge?

Leftover turkey can be kept in the fridge for 3-4 days if stored properly in an airtight container. If you are not planning on using it within that time frame, you can also freeze it for up to 4 months.

3. Can I use leftover turkey in a slow cooker recipe?

Yes, leftover turkey can be used in slow cooker recipes. Just be sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly, as the turkey is already cooked and may become overcooked if left in the slow cooker for too long.

4. What are some healthy leftover turkey dinner ideas?

Some healthy options for using leftover turkey include making a turkey and vegetable stir-fry, adding it to a quinoa and vegetable salad, or using it to top a sweet potato and black bean bowl. You can also use it to make a healthier version of turkey tacos or turkey chili.

5. Can I make a leftover turkey dinner in advance and reheat it later?

Yes, you can make a leftover turkey dinner in advance and reheat it later. Just be sure to store it properly in the fridge and reheat it thoroughly before serving. This is a great option for busy weeknights or for meal prepping for the week ahead.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sklay723
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies