• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Can I Make with Leftover Pork Roast for Dinner Tonight?

In summary, the author made a pork roast, and they are thinking of ways to use it today. They suggest making open-faced BBQ pork sandwiches, breakfast burritos, or jerk chicken nachos. They also mentioned making a small batch of meatloaf.
rennea
Gold Member
Well yesterday for Sunday lunch I made a pork roast so now I still have half left and would like to think of something creative to so with it tonight.

Anybody have any amazing ideas????

Chop up the pork roast, mix with some BBQ sauce and add finely chopped onion, put on the bottom of hamburger buns or English muffins, top with some cheddar cheese and bake. Open-faced BBQ pork sandwich.

That sounds yummy, and I just made fresh buns on Saturday to!!

rennea said:
That sounds yummy, and I just made fresh buns on Saturday to!!

Ooh! You make your own buns! Yummy! I wish I had time to do that.

My favorite thing to do with leftover roast is make the open face cheese sandwiches!! I just put a slices of bread on the large bar pan then a layer of the sliced roast on each piece of bread then a slice of american cheese on top and bake it for about 15 minutes until the cheese starts to melt and get a little brown on top!! They are so good!!

I might have to make a roast this week!!!:)

My favorite left over roast use is more of a breakfast, but my family LOVES "brinner" (get it? BReakfast for dINNER? hehehehehe)

I shred the roast, heat with a can of diced mild green chiles, scramble up some eggs, and make breakfast burritos. YUM! If you have potatoes left over, you can fry those up too.

Steak for dinner here.

Something with fish or shrimp, I think.

Hmmm, don't know what though.

rennea said:
Well yesterday for Sunday lunch I made a pork roast so now I still have half left and would like to think of something creative to so with it tonight.

Anybody have any amazing ideas????

make the Jerk Chicken Nachos w/your leftovers~

I'm going to try that Italiano Torte that Danielle posted about earlier today. I have everything but the spinach, so I'm just going to leave it out, we don't care for spinach too much anyways. I'm going to stop on the way home and get some lettuce though so we can have a side salad with it.

Tonight we're having store bought burritos with black beans and rice. It's been drizzling rain all day and it's made me tired - so I'm in the mood for nothing really. Easy it is.

We're having sausage and roasted onion taters. A mixed greens salad and fresh fruit will add a healthy note to dinner.

We are having meatloaf I am making a small batch in the mini baker with broccoli and mashed potatoes.

1. What is the "What's for Dinner?" feature?

The "What's for Dinner?" feature is a weekly menu planning tool provided by Pampered Chef. Each week, a new menu is created featuring 5 dinner recipes that are easy to make and use Pampered Chef products.

2. How do I access the "What's for Dinner?" feature?

You can access the "What's for Dinner?" feature by visiting the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "What's for Dinner?" tab. You will then be able to view the current week's menu and any previous menus.

3. Are the recipes in the "What's for Dinner?" feature customizable?

Yes, the recipes in the "What's for Dinner?" feature can be customized to fit your dietary needs and preferences. You can easily swap out ingredients or make substitutions to create a meal that works for you and your family.

4. Do I need to purchase Pampered Chef products to use the "What's for Dinner?" feature?

No, you do not need to purchase Pampered Chef products to use the "What's for Dinner?" feature. However, the recipes are designed to work well with Pampered Chef products and may recommend specific tools or products to use.

5. Can I save recipes from the "What's for Dinner?" feature for future use?

Yes, you can save recipes from the "What's for Dinner?" feature for future use. Simply click on the "Save" button next to the recipe and it will be added to your saved recipes. You can access your saved recipes by clicking on the "Saved Recipes" tab.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
  • rennea