• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Can I Make for Dinner with 3 Chicken Breasts and a Busy Day?

In summary, someone please help me come up with dinner ideas for my PMS brain! I have 3 chicken breasts thawed out and I've had a long, busy day...somebody please help my PMS brain pull something together for tonight!
TwinGirlsMom
I have 3 chicken breasts thawed out and I've had a long, busy day...somebody please help my PMS brain pull something together for tonight! :yuck: Any dinner ideas?!

Do the Pork Noodle Skillet - but substitute Chicken?

A pot of white chicken chili, or chicken tacos?

Do the chicken in the DCB w/ some BBQ sauce, and then heat a veggie and make some stove top stuffing or garlic biscuit bites. Very easy and quick too!

I'd just dump a can of cream of mushroom soup over it and put it in the dcb and throw it in the microwave!!!

ChefBeckyD said:
Do the chicken in the DCB w/ some BBQ sauce, and then heat a veggie and make some stove top stuffing or garlic biscuit bites. Very easy and quick too!

Actually, in the new Season's Best cookbook, there's a recipe alternative for the Pork Tenderloin, using Boneless, skinless chicken breasts. It's fast, cheap and easy, and, if you haven't done it before, you could use it as a tax write-off, as you're "training" on how to make it!

I throw Italian dressing over it (even while still frozen) and bake in the oven until done. That's our "quick/easy/lazy" meal.

janetupnorth said:
I throw Italian dressing over it (even while still frozen) and bake in the oven until done. That's our "quick/easy/lazy" meal.

I think we've had this conversation before!:D I do that too - in fact, I have been known to take a big bag of chicken breasts, open it, dump in a bottle of Italian dressing, and close it back up and stick it in the freezer. Then I just take them out when we need them, and bake or grill them. These also work well in the Grill Pan!

ChefBeckyD said:
I think we've had this conversation before!:D I do that too - in fact, I have been known to take a big bag of chicken breasts, open it, dump in a bottle of Italian dressing, and close it back up and stick it in the freezer. Then I just take them out when we need them, and bake or grill them. These also work well in the Grill Pan!

I think you're right, I think we did have this conversation before here!

It is my laziest meal of all! That's the "I'm too tired to cook" meal.

Make it a KFC night (keep from cooking) love their coleslaw :)

use the chicken the next day when you have time or energy. :)

You guys, thanks for all the helpful ideas you posted!
My husband was so sweet and suggested we just go out for dinner...LOVE IT when that happens! :D The [chicken] pork tenderloin recipe is on the menu for tonight though! :thumbup:

1. How can I find quick and easy dinner recipes for tonight?

One great resource for finding quick and easy dinner recipes is our Pampered Chef website. We have a variety of recipes that can be made in 30 minutes or less, and many of them use our versatile kitchen tools to make meal prep even faster.

2. I have a picky eater in my family. Do you have any kid-friendly dinner ideas?

Absolutely! Our website has a section specifically for kid-friendly recipes. We also have a variety of products, such as our Veggie Spiralizer and Food Chopper, that can help make veggies more fun and appealing for picky eaters.

3. I'm trying to eat healthier. Can you recommend any healthy dinner options?

We have a whole section on our website dedicated to healthy dinner recipes. Our products, like the Quick Cooker and Grill Pan, are also great for cooking healthier meals with less oil and added fats.

4. I'm short on time and ingredients. Can you suggest any one-pot meals?

Yes, we have a variety of one-pot meal recipes on our website. Our One-Pot Pasta and Quick Cooker recipes are especially popular for their simplicity and convenience.

5. I have a gluten-free diet. How can I modify your recipes to fit my needs?

Many of our recipes can easily be modified to fit a gluten-free diet. We have a helpful guide on our website for substituting ingredients and we also offer a variety of gluten-free products, such as our Gluten-Free Flour Mix and Gluten-Free Spice Blends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • pamperedharriet
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • SummerG
  • General Chat
Replies