• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Box to Ship Things Back in

In summary, it is recommended to use a sturdy cardboard box that is the appropriate size for your return. You can reuse the original box if it is still in good condition, but it is best to use a new box if it is damaged or does not provide enough protection. As long as the box is sturdy, it does not need to be a specific type. For fragile items, it is advised to include additional packaging materials such as bubble wrap or packing peanuts. And finally, don't forget to include a copy of your return authorization form or packing slip in the box for efficient processing.
babywings76
Gold Member
I have to return my stainless mixing bowl set and also include a chunk of my DCB :)cry:). First off, how big of a piece should I include? Then, is the SS mixing bowl set box that it came in sufficient for returning them all? Or should it be one of the stronger PC boxes?

The bowl box is not intended to be a shipping box. Ask at your local grocery store if they have any boxes that haven't been cut open that you might take off their hands. If you have a large copy center (like FedEx/Kinkos or Office Depot) ask for one of their empty copy paper boxes.

you need to send a piece of the DCB that is about the size of the palm of your hand. As for a box, I would probably try something a little stronger if you have it. If not be sure to tape it up really well, those boxes are pretty flimsy and you don't want it to come open in the mail.

Thanks. I do have a ton of PC outer boxes. So I'll just use one of them. Just thought if I could get away with the smaller box, it would weigh less to ship.

Um... what was wrong with DCB? I just got mine and I am trying to make sure it is perfect.

Related to What Box to Ship Things Back in

What box should I use to ship things back in?

We recommend using a sturdy cardboard box that is the appropriate size for your return. It is important to make sure the box is not too large, as this can result in additional shipping costs.

Can I reuse the box my item came in to ship it back?

If the box is still in good condition and can adequately protect your item, then yes, you can reuse it. However, we recommend using a new box if the original is damaged or does not provide enough protection for the return shipment.

Do I need to use a specific type of box for my return?

As long as the box is sturdy and appropriate for your return, it does not need to be a specific type of box. However, we do not recommend using a box that previously contained hazardous materials.

Should I include any additional packaging materials in the box?

If the item you are returning is fragile or could potentially get damaged in transit, we recommend using additional packaging materials such as bubble wrap or packing peanuts to ensure its safe arrival.

Do I need to include any paperwork or documents in the box with my return?

Yes, please include a copy of your return authorization form or packing slip in the box. This will help us process your return more efficiently and ensure that you receive the proper refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • elizabethfox
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • babywings76