• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are You Favorite Recipes to Teach

In summary, the Colossal Chopped Salad is Deanna's favorite recipe this summer. The recipe can be easily modified to include any chips or frosting that the host prefers. The Touchdown Taco Dip is another recipe that Deanna recommends and it is a quick and easy recipe that can be demoed on a busy show day. The Enchilada Ring is a favorite recipe of Deanna's that she demoed at a recent show. The Breeze Cake did not meet the expectations of the cluster that demoed it.
Kathytnt
I am going to do a poll and use the top ones the my cluster chose but would love your ideas

Last edited:
My favorite recipe this summer is Colossal Chopped Salad. I am steering all my hosts towards it unless they are a repeat crowd.

I have only did the Puffs out of that list. The Clubhouse Squares are my stand by but I have done them so much I am getting tired of them. I did a "live" cooking one time that has been my favorite; and since I am getting the Executive Family SKillet in today I am going to do that more often.

I really do not have a fave to demo, I like them all as long as I have good sales!:D

I love a lot but picked the Pepperoni Pizza Twist because I love that recipe.

Many will not do that at a show because they are afraid it won't cook all the way. I've never had a problem, it's hard to screw up and tastes great.

I also like the broccoli ham ring and Aloha Pizza...

They are pretty easy recipes that "anyone" can do and show off tools.

Ooh...forgot about the Touchdown Taco Dip - love that too!

I love doing a variety. For a x-quick demo added at the show is Fantastic Fudge. I use Reeses peanut butter chips, and cream cheese frosting. Sell a lot of the Accent Decorators!
Mombird4

I chose the Enchilada Ring, but voted for "other" too- My stand by for the past months is the Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle!

mombird4 said:
I love doing a variety. For a x-quick demo added at the show is Fantastic Fudge. I use Reeses peanut butter chips, and cream cheese frosting. Sell a lot of the Accent Decorators!
Mombird4

Can you explain? Do you use the EAD to spread the fudge out...on to parchment paper?

jenniferknapp said:
Can you explain? Do you use the EAD to spread the fudge out...on to parchment paper?
When I do that type of fudge, I let it "set up" slightly (otherwise it runs out) and then put it into the EAD with the star tip. Then, I squeeze out a star into mini muffin papers. Looks great at Christmas time on a cookie tray...plus it makes a TON of servings if you do it that way!

I just do as Kelly said. Only I just used parchment paper. Every one loves it. I found using the cream cheese frosting instead of ex. Choc. chips and choc. frosting tastes better to me.
Deanna

KellyTheChef said:
When I do that type of fudge, I let it "set up" slightly (otherwise it runs out) and then put it into the EAD with the star tip. Then, I squeeze out a star into mini muffin papers. Looks great at Christmas time on a cookie tray...plus it makes a TON of servings if you do it that way!

What recipe is this in? Do you just make it according to the recipe, let it set up a little bit and then put it in the EAD? We have a social coming up this weekend after church that I need to make something good for.

I got the recipe from my director when I started. 1 Bag of chip (your choice) and 1 can of frosting (your choice). Watch if it starts getting to hard to squeeze out. You might have to warm a little more. With the Reese's chips I put them in the batter bowl nuke 1 min. Stir, add frosting and put into EAD, if it runs let set a sec. But I think you will love it.
Deanna

Yep, just like Deanna said! Regular (12 oz. size) bag of chips and can of frosting.

Two things I have learned:
I don't care for the semi sweet chips for the fudge- I use Milk Chocolate Chips
I usually don't use the entire can of frosting (about 2/3 or a little more..) then you can't "taste" the frosting and they are a little firmer once all set up.

But, this is a VERY forgiving recipe- so when I tell about it at my show I just say a bag of chips and a can of frosting. Everything else you can change up to taste as you experiment with it!

I do chicken fajita pizza right now. I have done the strawberry amaretto pastries, and fruit pizza.

I love the 3 cheese garden pizza!

I love doing the strawberry cheesecake in the fluted pan in the microwave. It's beautiful and tastes great!

Colossal Chopped Salad and a quick and easy trifle in the trifle bowl

I added chicken to my Three Cheese Garden Pizza last night! IT WAS A TOTAL HIT!

Has anyone done the Breeze Cake? We did it as a cluster and it flopped! It looked BEAUTIFUL, but the second you cut into it it fell to pieces. IT was REALLY tasty, but OH SO UGLY

Chopped Salad, and any trifle are my favorites right now. It's hard to pick a favorite.

Oh and the 10 min pork tenderloin, love that one too.

Fav RecipeI've been doing the side by side Italian Calzone. That uses a lot of products and I do a fast demo of the Ultimate Mandolin on the green pepper before chopping them up in the food chopper. Plus it uses the Mix n Chop and I absolutely love that thing!

For sake of time, if a host has brough in $200 in outside orders, I will make a PC dessert and bring it in. While the calzones are cooking, I go over the tools I used for the dessert. Lately it's been a triffle or the choc. chip cookie sensation.

I may switch over to the aloha pizza. I did this one time, and think i just need to practice it more at home. Can't wait to see the new season's best!

prnces515 said:
Has anyone done the Breeze Cake? We did it as a cluster and it flopped! It looked BEAUTIFUL, but the second you cut into it it fell to pieces. IT was REALLY tasty, but OH SO UGLY

Anyone? Please someone tell me the secret

I have never done any of those at a show! I don't do rings,braids,etc......we don't like them at our house, so I've never felt comfortable doing one for a show.
Recipes that are my "go to" recipes:

Clubhouse Chicken Squares
Tomato Basil Squares
Bountiful Brunch Pizza
Ham & Cheese Omelet Roll
30 Minute Chicken
7 Layer Southwestern Salad
Strawberry Spinach Salad
Mom's Apple Crisp
Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle
Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake
Cool and Creamy Chocolate Fondue
Apple-Berry Salsa.

One of the girls in my cluster says she uses the forged cutley serrated bred knife - I don't have that particular knife I have the other bread knife though. I have only made this once at a show but it looked good and tasted yummy but was very hard to cut in nice pieces

I make a lot of the Jerk Chicken Salad (using lettuce); this allows me to use a lot of products but no baking. I sell tons of salad choppers and have at least 2 July bookings (for the spinner) from doing that recipe.

In the winter, my favorite recipe is the chocolate cherry skillet cake. If you have a 12 inch PC skillet, this is awesome! I get bookings for folks interested in the cookware and sell tons of microplanes, can openers, etc.

I voted for taco ring (cause it shows tons of products to prep the toppings).

:)

Thank you Kathy.....I will try that at HOME first ! LOL...

I voted for other because I am going between the Jamaican Jerk Salad and the Colossal Chopped Salad...... this summer and so far I get rave reviews when I do either one of these recipes at shows.

I always offer a trifle, as it is easy and beautiful and feeds a lot. I also like offering a ring in the fall/winter time as they are hearty, easy and everyone loves them. The turtle fudge skillet cake has gotten some very good reactions as well. I am the type of person who gets bored, but these are the things I lean towards.

jrny2001 said:
I love the 3 cheese garden pizza!

I voted for Choc Pecan Lattice Tart,but this one is AWESOME!! Everyone loves it & it's super easy!:D

prnces515 said:

The reason for the ugly cutting is not the mango on top as was initially blamed. I made it and diced the mango as was suggested here months ago, but the cake still sliced ugly. The reason is the coconut and pineapple in the mixture-it gives the cake a flaky texture. At the last party the hostess used her blender on the pineapple. I think perhaps it would be better to chope the coconut and leave the pineapple diced so the cake texture is still cake like with bits in it. It will take lots of experimenting, but it is definately the cake texture that makes it difficult to cut smooth.

I love doing the Strawberry Spinach Salad or the mandarin pasta salad. It uses a lot of products.

Well this season it's been an overwhelming request for the Aloha pizza!

But overall time classic fave is probably the taco ring.

I used to do lots of rings and braids back in the mid to late 90's. I like making Cool Lime Napoleans because they look and taste great. The Aloha pizza is good too. I wish there was a healthy and tasty alternative to refrigerated crescent rolls.

I have been doing the Aloha Pizza. It's been a favorite at all of my parties. An to be honest, I try to stick with one or two recipes each month. I don't like to do new recipes that aren't familiar to me at a show, always fear that I will mess up.

MGG said:
The reason for the ugly cutting is not the mango on top as was initially blamed. I made it and diced the mango as was suggested here months ago, but the cake still sliced ugly. The reason is the coconut and pineapple in the mixture-it gives the cake a flaky texture. At the last party the hostess used her blender on the pineapple. I think perhaps it would be better to chope the coconut and leave the pineapple diced so the cake texture is still cake like with bits in it. It will take lots of experimenting, but it is definately the cake texture that makes it difficult to cut smooth.

Thank you for that little tid bit! I look forward to figuring this one out with the help you just offered!

Related to What Are You Favorite Recipes to Teach

1. What are your favorite recipes to teach?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have a wide range of recipes that I love to teach. However, some of my all-time favorites include our famous Deep Covered Baker chicken, our delicious spiralized zucchini noodles, and our mouthwatering mini apple pies.

2. Do you have any easy recipes for beginners?

Absolutely! In fact, Pampered Chef offers a variety of beginner-friendly recipes that are perfect for those just starting out in the kitchen. Some of my top picks for beginners include our slow cooker lasagna, our sheet pan fajitas, and our one-pot chicken Alfredo.

3. Are there any recipes that are perfect for a busy weeknight?

As a busy mom myself, I completely understand the struggle of trying to cook a delicious meal during a hectic weeknight. That's why I always recommend our 30-minute meals, such as our instant pot chicken and rice, our skillet chicken and veggies, or our quick and easy shrimp stir-fry.

4. Can you suggest some healthy recipes?

Of course! Pampered Chef is all about creating delicious and nutritious meals for the whole family. Some of our top healthy recipes include our quinoa and black bean salad, our grilled veggie and chicken skewers, and our baked salmon with lemon and herbs.

5. Do you have any vegetarian or vegan recipes?

Yes, we do! Pampered Chef offers a variety of vegetarian and vegan recipes that are both delicious and easy to make. Some of our top picks for vegetarians and vegans include our roasted veggie pasta, our tofu and veggie stir-fry, and our quinoa and black bean burgers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• natural
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wcsis
Replies
Views
Tracy99
Replies
Views
mspibb