• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious High-Product Salad Recipes for Your Next Fundraiser

In summary, the conversation revolves around using recipes and products from the catalog to increase sales at cooking shows. The speaker suggests revamping recipes and using additional products to showcase and sell, such as the Colassel Chopped Salad and Ultimate Grilling Kit. They also mention the importance of incorporating larger and more versatile products like the Rockcrok and Quick Cooker for fundraising shows.
Kathytnt
I did a yummy salad yesterday (This months featured recipe) but it doesn't show a lot of product. It does show off the Salad and Berry spinner nicely.

What are your favorite high dollar product or high number of products recipes

Many of my shows are fundraisers so it is important for my host to get higher sales

Kathy,
In our cluster I am the queen of revamping a recipe. I take each recipe I'm interested in using for a demo and think of any additional product l can use.
I can make guacamole and touch over $900 worth of product!!
choose a recipe and go thru the catalog page by page and think of what product you can include. I promise you can double the products PC suggests

Teresa Lynn said:
Kathy,
In our cluster I am the queen of revamping a recipe. I take each recipe I'm interested in using for a demo and think of any additional product l can use.
I can make guacamole and touch over $900 worth of product!!
choose a recipe and go thru the catalog page by page and think of what product you can include. I promise you can double the products PC suggests

OK -- tell us about your guacamole show! What else do you make? What are the $900 worth of products used.

I really like the Colassel Chopped Salad. Use everything you can, make your own dressing, use the stainless bowls, use the Large Square Simple Additions with the Woven Server, tongs, Ultimate Mandolin, Santoku Knife, Large Grooved Cutting Board, Food Chopper. the Mandarin Pasta Salad is great too. Oh, and the BBQ Chicken Cobb Salad.

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that you tried out this month's featured recipe and enjoyed it! As for high dollar or high number of product recipes, one of my favorites is the Ultimate Grilling Kit. It features our Grill Pan, BBQ Tool Set, and BBQ Rub & Sauce Mix, and is perfect for summer cookouts. Another great option is the Party Pleasers recipe, which showcases our Party Platter and various dip mixes. These recipes not only highlight our products, but also make for a delicious and impressive spread for any party or gathering. I definitely recommend trying them out at your next show! And for your fundraisers, I find that incorporating our larger and more versatile products, like the Rockcrok or Quick Cooker, into recipes can really boost sales. Happy cooking!

1. What are some high protein recipes that can be made with Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of products that can help create delicious high protein recipes. Some examples include the Quick Cooker, which can be used to make protein-packed meals in minutes, and the Grill Pan, which is perfect for grilling lean meats and vegetables.

2. Are there any vegetarian or vegan high protein recipes that can be made with Pampered Chef products?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers many products that can help create high protein vegetarian and vegan meals. The Spiral & Slice, for example, can be used to make zucchini noodles topped with a protein-rich sauce. The Power Blender is also great for making smoothies and protein shakes with plant-based protein powder.

3. Can I make high protein snacks or desserts with Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef has a variety of products that can help you make high protein snacks and desserts. The Snack Bar Maker, for example, can be used to make homemade protein bars. The Brownie Pan is also great for making protein-packed brownies or energy bites.

4. Are there any recipes that are both high protein and low carb?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers recipes that are both high protein and low carb. The Veggie Spiralizer, for instance, can be used to make zucchini noodles topped with a protein-rich meat sauce. The Deluxe Cooking Blender is also great for making low carb soups and sauces with added protein.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make high protein meals for meal prep?

Definitely! Pampered Chef offers products that are perfect for meal prep and can help you make high protein meals in advance. The Deep Covered Baker, for example, can be used to make a large batch of protein and vegetable-packed casserole that can be portioned out for meals throughout the week. The Quick Cooker can also be used to make large batches of protein-rich grains like quinoa or brown rice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies