• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

In summary, the PC items mentioned are a favorite of the author's. The garlic press, cheese knife, and executive cookware are their top sellers.
natural
Gold Member
I want to compile a list of all time favorite PC items and make a flier out of it to hand out to ppl....anyone have some favorites?

I will start

1 cup Prep bowls - uses: homemade bread bowls, homemade cookie ice cream bowls, taco fixings, jello and pudding, mini cakes. Can be used in the microwave, fridge, or freezer. Features strong tempered glass , and they even have measurements! My kids love these for small snack portions. So do dieters.

At our incentive trip meeting today, two top sellers recommended focusing on the higher end items, such as cookware, the DCB, and cutlery.

I can see both sides of that one.

if I saw such a list and everything on it was expensive (esp if they were out of my budget) I'd discount it immediately. After all, I can't afford it. Smaller items could be an "add on" to an existing order.

Also, there would be skepticism of the sort of "they are only recommending that because they get a better commission" on it. And not believing it is REALLY the most loved products. A list with a range of prices would be less likely to cause that.

I agree. I would think to myself "sales pitch" if I only saw the high ticket items. When asked what my fav item is at a show I respond with..."I can't just say one but I can give you my top 3. #1 first and foremost the Starter Kit because of the endless possibilities it has to offer at such an exceptional price and value. #2 The deep covered baker because I need the crock pot cooking in microwave time. #3 The all purpose spreader...Yep...that basic spreader is tops with me! In fact I own 5...why 5? Because i use them so often they are always in the dishwasher. If I could be the poster child for the APS I would be. I will NEVER make a sandwich without one, nor ice my cupcakes, top a bagel, CUT my toast and butter it...its simply a must have in my kitchen." I'm not making any of it up (yes I love the APS that much) and i have hit the price points of 'Under $5', 'Midrange $69' and 'higher end $150+'. Just my thoughts...

natural said:
I want to compile a list of all time favorite PC items and make a flier out of it to hand out to ppl....anyone have some favorites?

I will start

1 cup Prep bowls - uses: homemade bread bowls, homemade cookie ice cream bowls, taco fixings, jello and pudding, mini cakes. Can be used in the microwave, fridge, or freezer. Features strong tempered glass , and they even have measurements! My kids love these for small snack portions. So do dieters.

Just another great use for the PB...storage for homemade baby food....great for make ahead meals...

I think that my FAVORITE product is the executive cookware...I get soooo bummed when I have to do a lot of stovetop cooking & am forced to use some of my "old" cookware....gotta save up to get some more pieces!!!

My favorite item is the garlic press. And this is the reason that I am an pampered chef consultant. My pre pampered chef garlic press you had to peel the garlic so your fingers smelled of garlic for days. While I love garlic I dont want to smell of garlic, athough some might get turned on by that smell. LOL......

I saw it at a cooking show and thought wow that is too cool and I have to have one. SO here I am....... I tell everyone this at my shows and sell a lot of garlic presses.

Cheese knife is one of our faves! We always make sure to have a block of cheese available for each show and generally will make it the first product we demonstrate, introducing it this way:

"How many of you buy sliced cheese, (pause for reply), and how much do you pay per pound for that sliced cheese? ($5, $7 and as much as $8 we have gotten as replies)
Let us show you something that will pay for itself practically the first time you use it!"

We pull out the 2lb block of cheese we purchased for $4.99 on sale and start slicing away and always let a couple guests try it. Everyone is surprised at how easy the cheese knife goes through the entire block with little effort and how quickly we have a pile of sliced cheese.

The cheese knife is ONLY $9.25 and you can save a bundle if you buy block cheese on sale! Needless to say the cheese knife is our #1 seller.

And the group has some cheese slices to munch on while we talk about everything else and demo the recipe we are making.

1. What is "These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"?

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things" is a collection of our top-selling products that are loved by both customers and consultants alike. These products are hand-picked by our team and are perfect for any home chef or cooking enthusiast.

2. How are the products in "These Are a Few of My Favorite Things" selected?

Our team carefully reviews customer feedback, sales data, and consultant recommendations to determine which products are most popular and highly rated. We also take into consideration the versatility and usefulness of each product.

3. Can I purchase individual items from "These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"?

Yes, all of the products in this collection can be purchased individually. However, purchasing the entire collection as a set offers a discounted price and is a great way to try out a variety of our top products.

4. Are the products in "These Are a Few of My Favorite Things" covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, all products in this collection are backed by our satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or full refund.

5. Can I earn host rewards by hosting a party featuring "These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"?

Yes, hosting a party featuring this collection is a great way to earn host rewards! Your consultant can provide more information on how to host a successful party and earn free products and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
TammyF
Replies
Views
Windy City Pampered Chef
  • DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg