• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are You Doing With the Holiday Minis?

In summary, the holiday minis are mini versions of popular Pampered Chef products that are perfect for holiday cooking and baking. They can also be used for everyday cooking and baking. They are limited edition and only available during the holiday season. The benefits of using holiday minis include saving time and space in the kitchen, making smaller portions, and adding a festive touch to holiday meals and gatherings. The holiday minis can be purchased individually or as a set to fit different budgets and cooking needs.
redsoxgirl
I havew a bunch of themini holiday catalogs left - wjat do I do with them now??

Use them as invitations or leave them around town with your info on them. Put a sticker on the front that "This catalog contains only a small portion of the items in our line."

I keep them in my bag and give them out when I meet people. I have a sticker on them with my contact info and web-address.

Hand them out before Valentine's Day too...tell everyone the products are still available as Valentine gifts and there are great recipes inside for Valentine treats.

janetupnorth said:
Hand them out before Valentine's Day too...tell everyone the products are still available as Valentine gifts and there are great recipes inside for Valentine treats.
Oooo, that's a clever idea!

not to hijack the thread, but Janet, guess what? I broke Camilla's laser toy ( I don't know how it happened, it was working last night) I went to pick it up to play with it and her, and it won't work. She has been yelling at me and howling for over an hour! Arrrrggggghhhhh :)

Thanks for allowing me the sidebar! :)

Kitchen Diva said:
Oooo, that's a clever idea!

not to hijack the thread, but Janet, guess what? I broke Camilla's laser toy ( I don't know how it happened, it was working last night) I went to pick it up to play with it and her, and it won't work. She has been yelling at me and howling for over an hour! Arrrrggggghhhhh :)

Thanks for allowing me the sidebar! :)

Awww....check the batteries - you might have worn them out!!!!

Related to What Are You Doing With the Holiday Minis?

What Are You Doing With the Holiday Minis?

1. What are the holiday minis?

The holiday minis are mini versions of popular Pampered Chef products that are perfect for holiday cooking and baking. They are smaller in size but still just as effective as their full-sized counterparts.

2. Can I use the holiday minis for everyday cooking?

Yes, absolutely! While they are marketed as holiday minis, they can be used for everyday cooking and baking as well. Their smaller size makes them great for individual portions or smaller batches.

3. Are the holiday minis limited edition?

Yes, the holiday minis are limited edition and only available during the holiday season. So be sure to get them while you can!

4. What are the benefits of using holiday minis?

Using holiday minis can save you time and space in the kitchen. They are also great for making smaller portions and can add a festive touch to your holiday meals and gatherings.

5. Can I purchase the holiday minis individually or do I have to buy them as a set?

You can purchase the holiday minis individually or as a set, depending on your needs. We offer a variety of options to fit your budget and cooking needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kisrae
  • Sakinah Garrett-Corcoran
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
JessicaMosley